cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
0.71 was released to public few days ago, preview of 0.8 was released few days before that so not anytime soon.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I'm still alive! Currently fixing the last things based on feedback by some testers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Won't be long now, nearly ready to upload!
I will be completely honest with you i love your game but only started supporting you due to the banter lol worth every damn penny. You should run a camp on how devs should interact with filthy pervert pirates

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
You need a shave!... savage! ::|:
I'm very proud of my full, manly beard!

I will be completely honest with you i love your game but only started supporting you due to the banter lol worth every damn penny.
Thanks for the support! I wish I could hang around more here and be more active on Discord, but life often gets in the way.

You should run a camp on how devs should interact with filthy pervert pirates
Who's to say this isn't some nefarious infiltration scheme of mine in order to create my uncrackable DRM to combat you filthy pirating scum?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE: It's out!

Last edited:

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
well here is the new link
And also the new walkthrough

Also guys trust me this is by far one of the best updates this game has ever had, the ones that will follow will be, wait for it..... LEGENDARY!

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
well here is the new link
And also the new walkthrough

Also guys trust me this is by far one of the best updates this game has ever had, the ones that will follow will be, wait for it..... LEGENDARY!
You are a god damned legend man!

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
OP updated
looking for the changelog Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: bas
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes