Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Can you have a relationship with the mother without the discreet inc thing? I'm not into femdom; at least not being on the receiving end of it. I imagine, assuming you can, you lose out on the receptionist (I imagine you can get the receptionist at soepoint in the game right? Why else put her in otherwise?)

Thanks

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can you have a relationship with the mother without the discreet inc thing? I'm not into femdom; at least not being on the receiving end of it. I imagine, assuming you can, you lose out on the receptionist (I imagine you can get the receptionist at soepoint in the game right? Why else put her in otherwise?)

Thanks
You do not need to do the Discreet route to get with Mom.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sorry one more question if you don't mind. I take it backin out of the discreet after the first session locks out the assistant as well yeah?
Probably.

I did the discreet path, so I'm not sure.

It's not that bad - a little bossing around of you, a lot of bossing around of Adrianna.

Reactions: Dorat1

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Probably.

I did the discreet path, so I'm not sure.

It's not that bad - a little bossing around of you, a lot of bossing around of Adrianna.
Fair enough. Cheers but I'll probably have to give it a pass. BDSM bothers me is all, even the Alina stuff is 'meaner' than I like.

D

Deleted member 2497343

What the fuck is that?!

Perverteer's writing level is no joke.
That guy made me feel bad for pretending to be Mr. Holmes while I was on Love Path with the MC's mom, made me feel bad when Rachel catches MC and Bella together in bed.

Dude... It is the first time that I play a game on this site and I get depressed by the story and not because of post-masturbation depression.

Now I have a soft heart and a hard cock.

I have to admit, Sisterly Lust is a good game. Thank you for dedicating your time to this project. It's one of the best I've seen.

Oct 31, 2019
I think I first encountered Sisterly on Itch. Still there too. Placed there by the developer of the game/VN. (y)

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Replayed the game for the third time with the explicit goal to fuck and impregnate as many girls as possible. Felt like Genghis Khan when I actually achieved it.
Great game, great story.

Reactions: Perverteer

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
A mod or update for this game where Bella hair is longer and not tied up please

or at least not tied up, it would look so pretty

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
A mod or update for this game where Bella hair is longer and not tied up please

or at least not tied up, it would look so pretty
Mate you're asking for hundreds of renders to be done again bc you want another hairstyle on beloved Bella? :unsure: :LUL:

Reactions: AlphaBit

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Mate you're asking for hundreds of renders to be done again bc you want another hairstyle on beloved Bella? :unsure: :LUL:
yes:4Head:

in my defense, i don't know how things work, i would assume its a fix model and it would change a lot, but it do not need to be all scenes too, im happy with a few...

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes