4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
hmm im sure this is a win/RARzip fail..but according to those progs the Exe file is a trojan? it says severe threat! im pretty sure its getting worked up over nothing but just thought id double check before i clicked the "allow this file on your machine" button.

Mormaethor

Oct 16, 2018
hmm im sure this is a win/RARzip fail..but according to those progs the Exe file is a trojan? it says severe threat! im pretty sure its getting worked up over nothing but just thought id double check before i clicked the "allow this file on your machine" button.
The exe is not certified. A good antivirus program will flag it as such, not as a virus.

The game was provided by me straight from the source, and repacked by the f95zone staff.

gerry123

Mar 18, 2019
how do i continue in the game, I can play the first two scenes but when i click on continue i can only replay the scenes...
Any help?

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
thx for info :) I figured iot was something like that.. but doesn't hurt to check , thanks again! :)

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Umemaro goes way back. But damn son, it's 2019. Still with the low res stuff. Pity he doesn't release international versions without censoring. Japan's laws are straight up stupid.

Apr 20, 2018
damn i love the lighting/texturing/shading on those images...stunning....then i see the pixelation and sighhh..not for me :(
I've seen you around a lot, I do agree with the pixelation degrading the quality; but sadly it's Japanese law. In Japan this kinda stuff has to be censored, it's only when it is localised in the west that they remove the pixelation/mosaic.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I've seen you around a lot, I do agree with the pixelation degrading the quality; but sadly it's Japanese law. In Japan this kinda stuff has to be censored, it's only when it is localised in the west that they remove the pixelation/mosaic.
seen me around alot....damn..all my attempts at being low-key in the shadows have failed..tsktsk ;)

LION98

Nov 5, 2018
The mega download has a virus.. attempting to open the executable activates the virus, which is a trojan. I wouldn't DL from the mega.

Reactions: Theysmelly月

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
The mega download has a virus.. attempting to open the executable activates the virus, which is a trojan. I wouldn't DL from the mega.
My antivirus is going crazy about this game... It's Bitdefender. Downloaded from Nopy
It's a false positive, whitelist it and try again because it's a safe file, we've all been using it and no one got a single issue. Have fun!

tomcat

Aug 5, 2016
The mega download didn't give me an .exe just some .ccn files in a folder.
Your antivirus is flagging the file and moving it to quarantine, add an exception to it or turn it off before unpacking.

People in the thread claim it's false positive, which it can be, because the .exe is not signed. I still suggest running it on or a

ImagineWagons

Nov 28, 2018
I cant progress with the game, i get two scenes with both the sisters and i can only replay the scenes after that. please help?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I cant progress with the game, i get two scenes with both the sisters and i can only replay the scenes after that. please help?
You can't reach part 2 of the game if the scenes with the 2 sisters are not completed, you need to see all of them (surely you creampie them, try to not cum inside with both) and after you'll can click on next chapter in the menu.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes