2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
oh my. Versioning isn't carved in stone. Just look at the changelog and you will see the progress.
The Change Log says "Initial release"
I checked the Pateron, this is the first post on it
I checked their website, there is nothing
I checked the twitter, there are no posts

This is their 0.1 version as far as I know.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020

That´s it. Initial release with 1.15? Not a gamer for sure but i will try the game and hopefully the dev changes the version to 0.1

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Grelk and jdw6

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Not a big fan of Sandbox games.. but with that being said this one was an enjoyable little trip.. decent renders and dialog with an ok story. Version? If that's the biggest complaint hitting the DEV I guess he's doing ok.

Interested me enough to bookmark and see where it goes.. what more can you ask of an initial release?

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016

I sell software with a license cost more than you make in 1 year.

Each time I press build, version number goes up. Doesn't mean shit though.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
wow the things people 'comment' about and get hung up on. AnyWhoo .. the opening graphics looked stunning, i named my character and got error ctd. tried again, got farther.. another or the same error and ctd. 'name exception' and something about line 300 something about bootstrap. it may be linked to the 'auto ' forward button as it happened each time shortly after turning that on.
bugs... and not the bunny.... made me nix this... for now. want to try again.

• Haha
Reactions: badsquirrel

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
couldn't find garlic, found the moonstone but after giving it to the girl she went into the forest and kept saying the same line about queens blackroot or whatever, tried to skip a few days to to see if something would happen (like the queen coming back or the fairy showing up and telling me wtf to do) but nothing happened, stopped playing at day 15 as there was literally nothing new to do.

Pawen

Sep 10, 2020
I never found the garlic but you can buy the sword after you get a job from Flotark to cut wood. Goes for alot more after that but not sure if it just ends after you win the fight to leave the hamlet or not. No new text or new location that I can find from that point.

ok was wrong about that. Go back to your house during the day after you win the fight. enjoy.

Sadistiq

Sep 12, 2017
hm...haven't got a clue where to find the garlic...or moonstone...anyone:D?
The graphics are decent, language also, not quite a fan of sandbox games, but it has potential IMHO

ok found the moonstone...the garlic is still to be found:D

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I never found the garlic but you can buy the sword after you get a job from Flotark to cut wood. Goes for alot more after that but not sure if it just ends after you win the fight to leave the hamlet or not. No new text or new location that I can find from that point.

ok was wrong about that. Go back to your house during the day after you win the fight. enjoy.
wait....??.. . . 'Win' the fight??? . . nope lost the fight and after a few dialogs later no more leads.... told yorg to fuck off on shrooms, i mean garlic , ate the berries, found the knife, got cock blocked by may, found and gave moonstone, cut wood (obviously had to for sword and fight. asked blondie about reik and got an angry no. oh and got first part of valki dance.... now she is gone and so is kip... can't get 2 scenes in screen shots... so i must be missing something

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Several questions, one is it a viking setting? Two who do we play as the bald buy in the last pic? Finally are there different routes planned such as single relations, combinations of certain girls or a full harem route? (hoping for a full harem route here)

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Nice start, a little hard to follow sometimes but all seemed to work fine in the end - hope the girls in this village won't be forgotten in future updates

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote