2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

silversofastudio

May 4, 2021
Hi everyone,

"Six" developer here.

Just a few infos for you:

- last update (1.24) may not be compatible with all old saves. Some may work, some won't. Sorry about that but couldn't do better at the moment.
- 1.24 is not only a revamp of the existing storyline, new content (including sex videos) has been added.
- we put some effort into making the game more "playable" with the quests system and a re-write of many texts to give you more clue about what to do.

Any feedback welcome of course, we read them all ;).

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Pretty bad game, no clue, no hints how to make progress. Deleted.
I agree, its like playing Blindfold trying to walk through a maze ! and the Nav system (the feet) is a total mess ! And nothing on screen (items) are just not visible, ya just constant scanning the screen with your cursor hoping ya get lucky (ya may as well put moon stone on the moon) Be Easier to find :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I still wonder if the mc is the old guy with the grey beard that blond girl in that skimpy outfit looks nice

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I downloaded v1.24, loaded my last save from 1.23, the scene where you are getting ready to leave in front of the whole town, and it simply says thats all support us on paetron - do you have to replay this to see any changes?

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I agree, its like playing Blindfold trying to walk through a maze ! and the Nav system (the feet) is a total mess ! And nothing on screen (items) are just not visible, ya just constant scanning the screen with your cursor hoping ya get lucky (ya may as well put moon stone on the moon) Be Easier to find :ROFLMAO:
Sorry but speaking of inventory, can you see its contents? If I click on the inventory icon nothing shit happens.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I still wonder if the mc is the old guy with the grey beard that blond girl in that skimpy outfit looks nice
Yeah i don't like the old guy ... in the next update if he's still there, I delete the game and format the pc too.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
When you can, could you add a Planned Content section to the main page? Kind of interested so far, but if it some stuff I am interested in gets added then I might support

Feb 26, 2020
wasted time playing this, it doesnt let you do anything and ive went through 45 days and no third boat delete delete delete

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, is it dead? any news?

Last tweet in June, last Patreon post in July. This is supposed to get an "abandoned" tag even by very very loosened F95 standards :cry: :cry:

Well, another vikings' game bites the dust, I guess. It was nice till it lasted.

• Sad
Reactions: Seewolf
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote