2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Where to find Moonstone and Garlic? I've looked everywhere and I'm stuck with the dialoques of the characters... Somebody please tell me where to find these.

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
I know, and very confused ... you have to wait for the girl to come back from fishing, meanwhile you talk to everyone, go to sleep, continue until the boat appears
How long till she returns? I'm 30 days in and she's still a no-show ... I figure I messed up somewhere as it doesn't make sense that she would be absent this long.

niruw

Feb 1, 2021
Where to find Moonstone and Garlic? I've looked everywhere and I'm stuck with the dialoques of the characters... Somebody please tell me where to find these.
the moonstone is at the harbor at night (in the water)

Last edited:

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
The garlic doesn't exist. When you go ask Freya about it, she tells you it's way to dangerous. Then you go back to Yorg and tell him you stop searching for it. He go's by himself and that's when you can meet Julla.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
How long till she returns? I'm 30 days in and she's still a no-show ... I figure I messed up somewhere as it doesn't make sense that she would be absent this long.
I don't remember, maybe you need to talk to other people about her. Damn all this clik makes me lose my memory.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Pretty bad game, no clue, no hints how to make progress. Deleted.
Absolytly agree...
And not only...
This Game f***ing bugged...
I not rememeba more bugged game like this....
Every time i enter loc and leave and when return back all dialoges reset! WTF?

Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1620234638198.png

Welcome Zolah!

Great news from the 6!
A new girl just arrived from the village!
Come and talk to Zolah, the sexy tradeswoman...
And take things a little further with one of the girls of the hamlet!

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

PurplePatch

Sep 6, 2017
It has a lot of potential but it is just so time consuming and is really confusing. Plus it is hard to actually see and find objects. The pathways are really bad.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Is anyone here? Any news? I'm curious to see the upcoming updates, I'm not talking about the playability of this game, because it would be like sailing a sailboat without the sail and also the rudder. I have a feeling that in this game I will find an avalanche of things that I will not like. Julia is not married but she lives with Yorg the blacksmith. Inrahina the fishmonger, with Reik that old fart, and MC is forced then getting her and Reik together. Flotark that motherfucker carpenter, during the day he is at the port and he doesn't want me to stay, I think he is waiting for Kip from fishing and I can imagine why. For... MC... ok amen.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1622743838624.png

MAY 19, 2021 AT 7:15 PM
New update..
Hi guys,
Coming on pretty soon new story-lines!
Explore new opportunities with Kip and see a bit more of Freya.
We'll tell you more as soon as we can!
Stay tuned :)

1622743888281.png

MAY 12, 2021 AT 8:13 PM
New Girl...
Hi guys! we are excited about a new character that could soon be joining SIX, we just wanted to ask your opinion?? ; )
Also, if you have any ideas on cool viking like names, this would be a great help!
Thanks

Reactions: bruce555

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
Doesn't work with existing saves (1.15), I get a "UndefinedStep: Undefined current step for kip" Ren'Py error at Kip's hut and the harbor, and the quest log can't be opened (the icon is not shown)

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Doesn't work with existing saves (1.15), I get a "UndefinedStep: Undefined current step for kip" Ren'Py error at Kip's hut and the harbor, and the quest log can't be opened (the icon is not shown)
I know, at present this game is unplayable, hopefully all the many problems will be fixed in the next update.

edit. sorry I didn't understand the question, the old saves don't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: verzauberung

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
znyone know how to get the begetables? I go to feya what she tell me to talk to someone else

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I talk to Flotark and he says he doesnt have time to talk to me so how to get the job to cut the wood

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
So just a revamp of the existing storyline up to the MC leaving the village?
No new storyline.

So it is worth a restart to see the changes and is there much new content along the way?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote