2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I like games in the medieval / fantasy style, I don't care about the sandbox.

My only question for Dev is if there is going to be any kind of sharing / NTR / other guys having sex in his game. It is always a good idea to leave a warning about this to avoid hassles and unwanted discussions.

Reactions: bruce555

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
So, this game really needs a quest system. I'm at the point after the fight with Kip, which you loose immediately. Then I spoke to Kip at her boat and afterwards I spoke to Kip when she's next to Inrahina. Now Kip is gone, nobody has new dialogue options (I tried them all) and now I'm stuck.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I'm stuck too, maybe there's no more content, I don't know ... maybe with an update

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.15 APK
Android games updated daily -

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
Well, I got to the Patreon plug page at the end of the demo. That was about 3 hours longer than it probably needed to be, and the lion's share of that was me making little circles with the mouse to try and get some feet to appear so I knew what was a valid path to the next screen. I think start to completion was only a couple of hours. Lots of bumbling around, though.

After you find the knife and lose your fight, you end up doing a fetch quest chain that involves getting vegetables for the fishmonger and then getting her and the fighter together. There's a pretty good Cyrano de Bergerac scene going after that, but there's a whole lot of unnecessary repetition with you waking up, training, and then having to sleep to advance to the next training day. If you suffer through, the fishmonger throws you a pity fuck and then you advance to the wonderful Patreon link page.

I mean, it's an okay concept demo, but the control scheme is all wrong for the artwork they used. Click on the screen to move somewhere only really works if you have at least semi-obvious paths in your scenery. It's really random looking when you wander the forest because it feels like you're just wandering blindly. Nothing feels connected here. I'm expecting a deer track or a stream, and I don't really see any of that. In town, I can click behind some huts to move to the next row, but I can't click to go back, and some neighboring huts aren't linked up. Also, the conversations that end each day seem to be kind of random. I'm not sure if I'm doing a set number of actions and talking to someone after that ends things immediately, or if I just have to avoid certain people if I still think I have stuff to do that day.

The story and animations seem like they have some potential, but the gameplay's pretty rough right now.

He's also made egregious "loose/lose" errors. Someone really needs to show him the "Cleveland Indians' Postseason Strategy vs. Your Mom" graphic.

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmmmm...
This Game is remendme 2 Project here, on F95, what loking very the same...
Also, you do not think Font BG is suck? It 0% trasperense, it mean you not see anyfing besyde on it...

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Looks interesting.
I'll want to see where it goes before I play it, but definitely worth keeping an eye on.
Best of Luck Dev

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
how to proceed in the forest there seem to be two paths but then both seem to come back to the same place at the start of the forest in the end so its kind of confusing how to proceed?

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Well I am able to see only two boats there with flags so dont know how to find the third boat and where?
I know, and very confused ... you have to wait for the girl to come back from fishing, meanwhile you talk to everyone, go to sleep, continue until the boat appears

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I got my own knife from that Reik when I said it would go to that girl. I don’t know if there are three different options here to get that or what the hell.

In any case, this game will be quite short, because players will get tired of clicking in vain if the tip / quest system is not made here. Clicking on every single place starts at work when you don't know what to do and the game only at the very beginning.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote