RPGM Sizeplay [v04.2024.1] [SizeMage]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Icedrake

Nov 27, 2020
how do i get the old saves to work from 10.23 for this update? its giving me this TyperError code cannot read property'70' of undefined

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
how do i get the old saves to work from 10.23 for this update? its giving me this TyperError code cannot read property'70' of undefined
Try loading earlier saves, do they work?
I am not sure what I changed to cause that, but most likely it is caused by Amelia's story and I removed something that is causing that error, however if the save is not working, sadly it's not fixable.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sizeplay-2023.11.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Icedrake

Nov 27, 2020
Try loading earlier saves, do they work?
I am not sure what I changed to cause that, but most likely it is caused by Amelia's story and I removed something that is causing that error, however if the save is not working, sadly it's not fixable.
no i couldn't try earlier saves because they where replaced with the later saves

psycho91

Oct 12, 2019
I think this is waay too hard, the quicktime events I'm finding are like 6 buttons (or many more!) you have to hit without mistake within like 2 seconds.

I've found that you can safely train as the male with
in the
after veeeery persistently talking with her MANY times

After eventually training up to Level 4 in many skills for well over an hour, I still can't find ANY other interaction that I can escape, and the minigames are all just instant death.

If you WANT to repeatedly die, this is fine - but getting killed tells you that the HELL is supposed to be a VERY long and annoying process to exit out of eventually.

If you want the frustration of never being able to enjoy the sexual scenes, or one every several hours of grinding, maybe this is your thing - but I think the appeal of the game would be MUCH wider if all of the characters didn't immediately kill you on site (or kill you through being sucked in forever, squished, etc)

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
no i couldn't try earlier saves because they where replaced with the later saves
None of the saves you have currently work?

I think this is waay too hard, the quicktime events I'm finding are like 6 buttons (or many more!) you have to hit without mistake within like 2 seconds.

I've found that you can safely train as the male with
in the
after veeeery persistently talking with her MANY times

After eventually training up to Level 4 in many skills for well over an hour, I still can't find ANY other interaction that I can escape, and the minigames are all just instant death.

If you WANT to repeatedly die, this is fine - but getting killed tells you that the HELL is supposed to be a VERY long and annoying process to exit out of eventually.

If you want the frustration of never being able to enjoy the sexual scenes, or one every several hours of grinding, maybe this is your thing - but I think the appeal of the game would be MUCH wider if all of the characters didn't immediately kill you on site (or kill you through being sucked in forever, squished, etc)
QTE event difficulty depends on your agility levels. It's meant to be hard on lower agility levels, but becomes very easy on high level. Higher agility makes QTE have less keys required as well as increasing time you need to input them.
All of the skills influence something. I'd recommend following the guide I shared on the first page made by inayushaxears.

"Can't find any interaction that you can escape". All of the content is very easy during that time period if your levels are 4. Harder content starts later in
Only content that comes to mind that might pose a challenge early on is the stomp minigame.

Examples:

Hisako is a very easy character (level 2).

Amelia is gentle character meant to help you raise your skill levels, but she also is harder than most because she doesn't have specific level, she scales with your character. Also there are parts that are harder, but you should not be able to reach them while having low levels.

Hell is not implemented yet, so when you enter it there is a portal that allows you to leave it, though yes, it will be a decently long process to leave it.

There is a big chunk of content later on where you can interact with characters and they don't kill you on sight. Idea is to make those characters start "caring" or rather getting them to know you, anything of that sort basically, as long as they don't consider you as a random male.

If you have any suggestions feel free to share them, I'm always happy to read about thoughts and ideas!

Icedrake

Nov 27, 2020
this happens when you don't Capture1.PNG get the corruption route for amelia ( able to escape yuki) path. this image stays up even though the scene ended. just want to report this bug for ya

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
this happens when you don't View attachment 3278220 get the corruption route for amelia ( able to escape yuki) path. this image stays up even though the scene ended. just want to report this bug for ya
Ah, that bug has been fixed in next version. The issue is that I can't send you bugfix because of the way rpgmaker works. If I send you my current version it will create other issues because there are quite a few new things in that map and that would crash your game because you're missing a lot of resources.

Though, thank you so much for the report! These help a lot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chriff96

Icedrake

Nov 27, 2020
Ah, that bug has been fixed in next version. The issue is that I can't send you bugfix because of the way rpgmaker works. If I send you my current version it will create other issues because there are quite a few new things in that map and that would crash your game because you're missing a lot of resources.

Though, thank you so much for the report! These help a lot!
no worries i will gladly wait for the next release

psycho91

Oct 12, 2019
QTE event difficulty depends on your agility levels. It's meant to be hard on lower agility levels, but becomes very easy on high level. Higher agility makes QTE have less keys required as well as increasing time you need to input them.
All of the skills influence something. I'd recommend following the guide I shared on the first page made by inayushaxears.
you may want to make that signifcantly more obvious - I don't think I even knew that I had Agility stat, or how to train it
I know I saw skills like Unbirth, Endurance, Odor Resistance.

I know for example, I consistently - even after getting most everything I was finding to Level 4 with Amelia, I still was not remotely close to getting the QTE at the hideout (the closest place to the place you spawn, with an arrow pointing to it, seeming to make it the very first place you should go)

Instead it might make more sense to spawn near the place where you can train safely, which seems to be the supermarket (though I had to persistently talk like 8+ times of talking first)
Unless I've just been completely missing what should have been my first interactions?

All I can think while playing is that once Hell is REAL in this game - I would have abandoned this before I got anything done, because I had to die probably a dozen times trying to find anything survivable, and before I had managed to accumulate 100JP for a proper resurrection

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
you may want to make that signifcantly more obvious - I don't think I even knew that I had Agility stat, or how to train it
I know I saw skills like Unbirth, Endurance, Odor Resistance.

I know for example, I consistently - even after getting most everything I was finding to Level 4 with Amelia, I still was not remotely close to getting the QTE at the hideout (the closest place to the place you spawn, with an arrow pointing to it, seeming to make it the very first place you should go)

Instead it might make more sense to spawn near the place where you can train safely, which seems to be the supermarket (though I had to persistently talk like 8+ times of talking first)
Unless I've just been completely missing what should have been my first interactions?

All I can think while playing is that once Hell is REAL in this game - I would have abandoned this before I got anything done, because I had to die probably a dozen times trying to find anything survivable, and before I had managed to accumulate 100JP for a proper resurrection
In your main base there should be a floating "?". It gives information about a lot of things like currencies, attributes, resistances, controls etc..

When you spawn and leave your hideout, first house under there is Hisako's house (one with the arrow). You're talking about her right? She's also a beginner character, though she one shots you in the stomp minigame since you have low HP, low stamina and low endurance level, therefore you cannot resist it. It is intended so players can feel helpless against these things until they grow stronger. It's still very beatable though.
As for QTE, which one? There is one QTE in the hideout, but that's for reading a book that gives you intelligence XP and a skill.

As for Amelia, you need to talk to her 4 times in order to start having scenes with her. Then you need to make her cum two times in order to progress further with her.

Well, by the time I introduce hell, hopefully game will have more clarity and there will be more quests in the game to point you in the correct direction, but all in all, my intent with the game is to promote exploration rather than focusing on "do X thing to get Y thing". Since the game is still in development, I have various ideas floating around and everything can change at one point.

CidKag

Dec 5, 2023
Yeah, you can use your old save files.

Did you download the game or are you playing over a browser? That error seems to be there because you're playing over a website.
when i download it i can't extract it and I'm on laptop so i think i have to get a PC to extract it

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes