• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 27, 2021
I'm very annoyed that he didn't compile the flv files with sound and just made mp4 for all of the anims...
So I'll be doing it myself, at some point.

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
OP updated!
[DELETE]the standalone flashplayer 32pp failed to open .fla files, anyone have alternative methods to open those files?[/DELETE]
OK...I see the install block now, never thought one day should watch the instruction

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'm sorry mate but i really dunno how to compact them,and i'm rly against spamming, my apologies sincerely :confused:
under the posts there are four buttons. on the left the report. than on the right first like, than quote and last reply. just klick on quote at every post post you want to answer to. than when you go to the field where you wrote comments there is a button insert quotes. klick it a new little window opens where all the commenst you quotetd show up and you can again look through them. than klcik on quote massages. and all show up in your comment field. so you have only one post with all of them in it.

Reactions: inco8nito

BotSX

Mar 6, 2019
You can find the latest updates - Skuddbutt's dropbox.
Part 4 seems to be WIP still and thus no audio yet.
Part 5 is there, but it's only 1:15 long, got no audio and unfinished plot, so it's safe to assume that it's also WIP.

E: Previous Meru animations are also present there.

Kratas1337

Nov 21, 2019
sup goobers, found this (part 4 with audio). don't remember where, i was drunk. enjoy
THANKS for finding this!

while this does have sound for most parts. It's missing sfx in the gangbang. Dialogue from the guys in the gangbang and moaning. I hope that this isnt the final version.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Okey I check it not the same as the one with the missing SFX. It actually has the SFX for those scene now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote