5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BotSX

Mar 6, 2019
I said I posted the links in OP just above.
Indeed, there's no dropbox link, tho. Some might find it useful.
Also, that dropbox is managed by Skudd's, so it got updated along the Mega one.

twink182

Apr 7, 2020
Thank for sharing this. although I'm not sure this is the final version since it still missing some SFX in certain scenes.
ah dang, sorry to cause confusion with multiple versions. i didn’t actually get around to watching it besides a quick check to see if it actually had audio.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Indeed, there's no dropbox link, tho. Some might find it useful.
Also, that dropbox is managed by Skudd's, so it got updated along the Mega one.
It's better not to post the dev's links publicly.

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
under the posts there are four buttons. on the left the report. than on the right first like, than quote and last reply. just klick on quote at every post post you want to answer to. than when you go to the field where you wrote comments there is a button insert quotes. klick it a new little window opens where all the commenst you quotetd show up and you can again look through them. than klcik on quote massages. and all show up in your comment field. so you have only one post with all of them in it.
many thanks mate for your time to explain to me,that's the real meaning of sharing,cheers (y)
OP updated!
cheers rf96,been waiting for the 4th Meru part with sound (y)

Last edited:

BotSX

Mar 6, 2019
It's better not to post the dev's links publicly.
It was provided by Skudd in his Patreon post along the Mega one at the time.

To quote - "the Meru videos are no longer on G-Drive and now are on Dropbox!" [2021-03-02 17:32:57]

So, while it is a dev's link, but, I believe, if it was provided in a Patreon post, then it can be treated as public?

ps. also, not trying to throw a fork in your thread or force anyone to use >THIS< specific link instead, just throwing it in as an extra source, in case something goes down somewhere.

pss. oh, it just got to me while typing zis, did you mean dev's link as in - direct links from their Patreon/Subscribestar posts provided by devs? I thought that you meant something like their personal depositories or share accounts. Still, if they shared them publicly... :unsure:

thestyx

Sep 14, 2020
It was provided by Skudd in his Patreon post along the Mega one at the time.

To quote - "the Meru videos are no longer on G-Drive and now are on Dropbox!" [2021-03-02 17:32:57]

So, while it is a dev's link, but, I believe, if it was provided in a Patreon post, then it can be treated as public?

ps. also, not trying to throw a fork in your thread or force anyone to use >THIS< specific link instead, just throwing it in as an extra source, in case something goes down somewhere.

pss. oh, it just got to me while typing zis, did you mean dev's link as in - direct links from their Patreon/Subscribestar posts provided by devs? I thought that you meant something like their personal depositories or share accounts. Still, if they shared them publicly... :unsure:
How is a patreon post that is behind a paywall considered public? Can everyone see them just by going to his patreon? If the answer is no, then it's not public.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Link was shared on Patreon, not publicly.

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Soo in short, the coomer edition.
Yes, interpolated to 60fps as well to make it a little more smooth :)
p.s. 25 downloads so far, i didn't expect it to be popular since i made it for me and i didn't intend to upload it but on the other side, thought "why not?"

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
p.s. 25 downloads so far, i didn't expect it to be popular since i made it for me and i didn't intend to upload it but on the other side, thought "why not?"
I mean..you share it on a site fill with archivers. So not expecting so many downloads here is foolish. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: inco8nito

BotSX

Mar 6, 2019
And for that we thank you. ;)

Reactions: inco8nito

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Why do the Ben 10 flash games and maya animation viewers download super slow? Everything else downloads in under a minute(I'm downloading 7GB animations in other collections at 50MB per sec, but for these two files I get 500KB per sec)?

What's in the Maya Animation Viewers anyway?

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Sources Files and images to open in Maya that was use to create those animations.
Thanks, now I don't have to wait an hour on something I won't use! It's really weird though, when I download using IDM I get 2-3MB(Still really bad speeds)but when I use the browser it downloads at 500KB or less. I wonder why the other files in this collection allows me to get 50MB+ of speed yet the two mentioned don't. Oh well, I'll just have to wait it out!

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Thanks, now I don't have to wait an hour on something I won't use! It's really weird though, when I download using IDM I get 2-3MB(Still really bad speeds)but when I use the browser it downloads at 500KB or less. I wonder why the other files in this collection allows me to get 50MB+ of speed yet the two mentioned don't. Oh well, I'll just have to wait it out!
The only thing within that download I think you might want are those Gwen Loop scenes in Videos/Gifs. They are not in the animation download for the Gwen folder. The one video given in that Gwen folder is just a complication for the loops. Everything else is just source file for Maya.

Last edited:

Ebaniyrotblyat

Jun 20, 2021
Ayo, anyone got an a ben10 game or gameplay of it without hotline miami on background? Cuz it will be better to enjoy this without vibing ya know...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KoroG90
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote