5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Finally found out who made that great Ben & Gwen flash "game" I found years ago. Too bad Skuddbutt seems to be just another one of those artist who barely makes anything worthwile. Because I really liked the simple "click for next animation" Gwen flash and was impressed by Meru I actually thought that's what all of his/her works are like just to be disappointed again. Seriously, I downloaded the 3GB animations folder just to find mostly the usual 3 second loops without any sound. Of all the stuff in that folder only the Raven & Horse vid has sound and a decent length, so I downloaded 3GB for 170MB.

Is there anything besides Meru and the Raven & Horse vid in his/her works that has sound and is not just a 3 seconds loop?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Anyone else disappointed with the 5th Meru episode? Basically nothing happens in those 8 minutes.

May 31, 2020
Yeah, it ends rather abruptly.
These 5 episodes were only chapter 1 of a longer series; According to Skudd on Twitter, the meru series will continue and hopefully have a better pace than the first 5 episodes. Skudd is taking a break to focus on health and learn more about various software in order to work more efficiently. So Don't worry :) Hopefully, we will get more in the future after the hiatus is over

crtns1

Nov 4, 2021
These 5 episodes were only chapter 1 of a longer series; According to Skudd on Twitter, the meru series will continue and hopefully have a better pace than the first 5 episodes. Skudd is taking a break to focus on health and learn more about various software in order to work more efficiently. So Don't worry :) Hopefully, we will get more in the future after the hiatus is over
Hope Skudd's okay. I really enjoyed the series, looking forward to seeing more.

xj990

Jun 7, 2019
Why is the Ben10 Flash Games file 6.4GB? What's all in there? The Day With Gwen game itself is just 90 MB from other sources. I can't download the 6.4GB file, too slow and disconnects cause it to fail part way through

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Why is the Ben10 Flash Games file 6.4GB? What's all in there? The Day With Gwen game itself is just 90 MB from other sources. I can't download the 6.4GB file, too slow and disconnects cause it to fail part way through
The game render images within the "Maya File" make it that size.

Reactions: xj990

eggplantq

Aug 13, 2019
Does anynoe have access to skuddbutt's male models (Im particularly interested in the male models from Meru the Succubus OVA 2 and 4), from what I see most models are female.

Garglesk

May 24, 2018
Meru ep4 upscaled to 1440 60 fps, cut down to save on rendering time.

Looks good for the most part, tail movement looks a bit weird sometimes

Reactions: GUNGUNHOW
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote