5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 22, 2017
I came here after the Gwen flash game. Does she Skuddbutt have other games like that one? Why did Skuddbutt close their patreon?

Aura_Bella_Fiora

May 20, 2022
does anyone have more maya animation files ?
unfortunally the google drive with them has been deleted, all I could find are models

Jun 27, 2021
just gotten around to watching all Meru episodes...
I was wondering why I didn't save ep 5. it's basically cartoon rated E, so that explains my decision.
still a fun series even without the fuqs. looking forward to the sequels and erica getting sum :love:

CrazyFrogX

Nov 10, 2020
Latest update from Skudd regarding Meru.

Loved the Meru episodes, but somethings off or Skudd just has a really high fucking project Ambitious about the whole Meru project, wants an investor(s) to throw 2-4 million dollars, like where did he/she pull that number out from? i don't see other animators who do similar animations asking for that much?

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021

Loved the Meru episodes, but somethings off or Skudd just has a really high fucking project Ambitious about the whole Meru project, wants an investor(s) to throw 2-4 million dollars, like where did he/she pull that number out from? i don't see other animators who do similar animations asking for that much?
Dafuq,does he plan to make a expand universe with that shit:WaitWhat:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

why doesn't she simply continue on Patreon?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote