VN Ren'Py Sky Division [v0.13] [MariusAxe]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
Not bad i like the furry twink cat not every day i find stuff like this on here with a furry character involved with it i look forewords to updates

Reactions: MariusAxe

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Sky Division 0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

May 20, 2019
While the content isn't much my thing, I'll commend you on the artwork as I just felt a wave of nostalgia towards towards old flash games that used that style of art

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
Honestly not bad. Like the depth in the writing and setting. The catboy trap is def hot tooo.
Don't know if its a coincidence but I'm getting major wing commander vibes from this (it a great franchise so bonus points if it was on purpose)

MariusAxe

Feb 21, 2021
Honestly not bad. Like the depth in the writing and setting. The catboy trap is def hot tooo.
Don't know if its a coincidence but I'm getting major wing commander vibes from this (it a great franchise so bonus points if it was on purpose)
thanks comrade! not sure what you mean, but my main source of inspiration is the warhammer universe. thanks for comment!

Reactions: Portgas6620
Mar 26, 2022
I'm so glad to find a game dev who is a fellow Hispanic , and a fellow Warhammer 40k fan as well!
Your work is great, i really hope you triumph in this, the romance is looking good so far and the artwork is really hot, even making it in spanish, you don't see that all the time. I'm not even a furry but Dax cheeks are asking for a serious pounding.
Hope to see more of this soon.
BTW, got any Patreon? This one could grow more with that support,

Last edited:

MariusAxe

Feb 21, 2021
I found some typos and spelling errors in the latest version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the corrections.
"The Osgok flee in fear when they hear the earth tremble before a charge of our spearmen."
I guess it's ok since he is referring to what usually happens when the osgok face the kergdominat, he is not talking about an event in the past.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes