VN Ren'Py Sky Division [v0.13] [MariusAxe]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

MariusAxe

Feb 21, 2021
Somehow I completely missed this! Much obliged

EDIT: Perhaps it's a matter of my save, as it does still crash; haven't got the time atm to replay through from scratch and see if that affects anything
If you are playing on the PC version use the control key to quickly advance in the story, that way you can reach the point where you left off in the previous version

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SkyDivision-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Gotta say I rather enjoy topping this cute catboi and appreciate that those who prefer the other way around get the chance to experience that. Dax is adorable for a people sized murder kitten and the enemies to lovers plot is fun.

The plot progressing to the point where we've gone from island survival to hanging around a human rebellion with Dax in disguise has me curious if reversing the situation will happen and hanging out with Dax's people will be a thing we end up doing.

Reactions: MariusAxe

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, kinda late on this but i just finish the 11th update. Probably 1 version late cuz playing other game. I have to say that like the story and there is slight translation error defending base commander stuck there and dino scene before been taken to base where it still in native language but overall i like the sprite there and how story going. It just simple straight foward simple action story like movie that i enjoy
I will be back to this again when it finish hopefully i not forget this game by then

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
I'm not a furry fan at all but this game is fantastic. Would have loved it more if it were set in the real world with 2 humans however the premise of falling in love with your enemy and exploring your own sexuality is excellent. Oh and the voice acting is on point too with a trans actress filling the role, brilliant. Well done to all involved in putting this one together.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes