VN Ren'Py Sky Division [v0.13] [MariusAxe]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

MariusAxe

Feb 21, 2021
Finally game where you can be bottom for femboy, is it planned that in bottom path Dax will be more dominant over time? This game is great btw
Maybe...
Code continues to be a mess. What I assume to be one of the new voice clips (for Dax's laugh) is missing causing an exception error, image 'face23' (Dax's expression from the scene on the beach while he's feeding you the alcoholic fruit mouth-to-mouth) is missing, and 'sex3' is not defined causing yet another repeated exception. Also the English translation script remains absolutely balls. This really is very amateurish, it's like the dev literally doesn't even playtest his work at all before releasing it (or if he does, he sees all the bugs and can't be bothered fixing them anyway).
1685491935073.png Hello, look I saw your comment the other time, I've tested a couple of times the game before uploading it, sometimes there are errors that do not appear when I'm testing them in Renpy, it helps me a lot that people report errors, but that a genius like you comes to say that the whole code is shit ... if you don't like it don't play it, I'm an amateur and this is my first game, go play a Ubisoft AAA, those don't have any bugs. Complaining about something that didn't cost you even 5 cents is a bit... You know.

Last edited:

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
This version is unplayable for me, Error ecception on every sceene and more. I had no issues with 0.6 I deleted all the saves both in game and app data reny folder. but its still giving this errors. See attached

Reactions: MariusAxe

MariusAxe

Feb 21, 2021
This version is unplayable for me, Error ecception on every sceene and more. I had no issues with 0.6 I deleted all the saves both in game and app data reny folder. but its still giving this errors. See attached
I just checked the error and I think it is solved, thank you very much for reporting it! And thanks for playing!

krysik

Mar 2, 2021
just played through the whole game in one day, i liked it a lot, i had a few remaks that I thought could help:

-there was 2 or 3 sentences that were not translated,while they were not really bothering regarding following the story they did take me out of the imersion.

-may just be me but i find the repetition of the same declaration of love a bit tiring, although it was very cute, feels a bit copy pasted but the overall quality of the writing was good !

-the story is interesting and suprisingly so, as story is sometime put in the sidelane when making a erotic game/VN.
The balance between story and sex scenes is great, even thought it is a bit slow to get to the first scene.

Overall pretty good game, can't wait for the v0,11. :)

Reactions: MariusAxe

Ossim_possim

Dec 22, 2020
Good story. Fun to read. Reminds me of the movies "Enemy Mine" and "Hell in the Pacific", but sexual). Liked how the sex scenes were staged, and how naturally they were happening. The novel, of course, needs some polishing, but the developer is on the right track. Good luck with future releases.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SkyDivision-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes