VN Ren'Py Sky Division [v0.13] [MariusAxe]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
The script has any number of flaws in it (the same line being repeated twice in a row happens a lot), but one thing that really jumped out at me: during the scene where you jerk Dax off from behind at the lagoon, why the hell is your arm wearing a sleeve and fingerless glove when the two of you have explicitly stripped naked to bathe?

Also there's a major error when you go down to the lagoon after Dax blows you. You spot a Kak in the water and get the choice of whether to hunt it or whether to just gather fruit, but if you shoot and kill it then when you go back to the cave you get the opportunity to tell Dax that... you saw a Kak but didn't shoot it. Then when he asks why you didn't shoot it, the second option (after "I don't know") seems to be two entirely unrelated choices smashed together ("I couldnYou are not weak, you are much stronger than I thought.t do it."). Game's code is a mess.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Heh, I havent found many story beside "Tame It" and few years old game. Need more of simple survival with ur soon to be lover. I dont mind the art much as long as it not super cheap and too wrong anatomy in drawing beside there is charm and style in certain drawing like this. cheap just enough to stand out.

F
I just playing little more after this review and this happen. I just want purple fruit MAN
bandicam 2023-04-13 22-43-38-206.jpg

All fruit also broke
u forget to name ur fruit in english my man

soo
I hunt instead and the dude is awake and the way dude talking remind me of StarCraft. human against other race is needed here heheheeh it can be cool for story

Last edited:

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Heh, I havent found many story beside "Tame It" and few years old game. Need more of simple survival with ur soon to be lover. I dont mind the art much as long as it not super cheap and too wrong anatomy in drawing beside there is charm and style in certain drawing like this. cheap just enough to stand out.

F
I just playing little more after this review and this happen. I just want purple fruit MAN
View attachment 2543589

All fruit also broke
u forget to name ur fruit in english my name

soo
I hunt instead and the dude is awake and the way dude talking remind me of StarCraft. human against other race is needed here heheheeh it can be cool for story
Just press ignore and the game continues.
Happened a bunch of times for me but I just pressed ignore and it continued just fine.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
A really solid game. Given how sparse games with a male MC fucking a femboy/twink are, I can't afford to be picky, but I gotta say, this game is one of the few femboy focused ones I'd actually say captivated me. The world and story, while a bit cliche at times, kept me hooked, especially that the lore is so different from the current world and there's so much more to learn about humans as well as the aliens and there's the entire island to explore. Now it gets even more interesting with the dreams, so far I can't even guess which direction it'll go, but it has potential. I liked the romance, starting off innocent and even resisting such idea, but becoming more and more perverted while also staying lovey dovey. Solid all around to be honest.

My one big complaint is that the sex scenes are literally what, the same 4 over and over? Let's see, giving a handjob, giving a blowjob, receiving a blowjob, anal? Five if we include MC receiving, but that's not my cup of tea, so I won't comment much. I certainly hope they advance far, personally I would love a ton of anal scenes on Dax, but the small novelty I would love to see next is to give a handjob during sex, be it the old doggystyle scene or some new missionary one maybe? I can totally imagine a cute dialogue about wanting to see each other's face. Also, different angles on the same old scenes would be great, there's only so much you can do with handjobs or blowjobs, but the thing I'd love to see is the face of Dax and the side view during the anal scene rather than just his back.

As a small sidenote, I kinda hoped interacting with his dick would be optional. I disliked how even if I choose to not give a blowjob nor a handjob when washing his back, there's another opportunity to suck his dick somewhere later down the line and that's compulsory. Personally I have no interest in his dick, but I like giving and seeing others happy, so I went through with most things offered the first time around, but when I replayed the game it was a bit of a bummer. Especially that as mentioned by someone else, by not doing all the things a ton of exceptions occur. Still, thanks for your work and keep it up!

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Code continues to be a mess. What I assume to be one of the new voice clips (for Dax's laugh) is missing causing an exception error, image 'face23' (Dax's expression from the scene on the beach while he's feeding you the alcoholic fruit mouth-to-mouth) is missing, and 'sex3' is not defined causing yet another repeated exception. Also the English translation script remains absolutely balls. This really is very amateurish, it's like the dev literally doesn't even playtest his work at all before releasing it (or if he does, he sees all the bugs and can't be bothered fixing them anyway).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SkyDivision-0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes