VN Ren'Py Sky Division [v0.13] [MariusAxe]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

MariusAxe

Feb 21, 2021
I'm so glad to find a game dev who is a fellow Hispanic , and a fellow Warhammer 40k fan as well!
Your work is great, i really hope you triumph in this, the romance is looking good so far and the artwork is really hot, even making it in spanish, you don't see that all the time. I'm not even a furry but Dax cheeks are asking for a serious pounding.
Hope to see more of this soon.
BTW, got any Patreon? This one could grow more with that support,
Thanks bro yep i have a patreon. you can find the link in the main menu of the game or on my twitter. And thanks a lot for your interest comrade! and glory to the emperor!

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
"Espera,tengo que ver las heridas."
I may not know what that means but I'm 50% sure it's not english.

I'm similarly certain that the rate of healing would impress physicians not impregnate.

There also seems mutiple instances of Dax being referred to as "she".

Last edited:
Reactions: MariusAxe

MariusAxe

Feb 21, 2021

I'm similarly certain that the rate of healing would impress physicians not impregnate.

lol ,yep i'm also almost sure it is not english. maybe it is polish. Dunno.
I program and translate this game 5 minutes before going to sleep and dying of sleep. and i check it several times, but it is obvious that i will miss more than one mistake. thanks for helping me to correct, but don't expect perfection.

Reactions: JuuzouS

MariusAxe

Feb 21, 2021

and thanks for writing the line of text that is mistranslated, it helps me to find the error faster.

Reactions: JuuzouS

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Forgot a line for the english version.
"Los animales son mucho más rápido e intligentes de lo que crees."

There's also the line "Relax, I know you can do it." that isn't attributed to anyone even though Dax reacts to it.

In the blowjob scene it also states that Dax engulfs your cock 'between' his tongue which should probably be changed to with as it currently implies the penis enters his tongue.
When he starts bobbing, his hair and ears stay still in the background.
The MC also states "I come in your." which should probably be 'I am going to come in your.' maybe adding 'mouth' to the end as well.

MariusAxe

Feb 21, 2021
Played the latest update of the game and I lost my ears.
shit, sorry about that. could you explain to me what happened? was it the music or the sounds that were too loud?. what volume level were you using? i test it with 30 to 40 percent. i guess that was the problem. in any case you can lower the volume from the settings menu.

MariusAxe

Feb 21, 2021
Forgot a line for the english version.
"Los animales son mucho más rápido e intligentes de lo que crees."

There's also the line "Relax, I know you can do it." that isn't attributed to anyone even though Dax reacts to it.

In the blowjob scene it also states that Dax engulfs your cock 'between' his tongue which should probably be changed to with as it currently implies the penis enters his tongue.
When he starts bobbing, his hair and ears stay still in the background.
The MC also states "I come in your." which should probably be 'I am going to come in your.' maybe adding 'mouth' to the end as well.
thanks comrade, I will correct it for the next update. your help is very useful! thank u!

Reactions: zeraligator

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
shit, sorry about that. could you explain to me what happened? was it the music or the sounds that were too loud?. what volume level were you using? i test it with 30 to 40 percent. i guess that was the problem. in any case you can lower the volume from the settings menu.
It wasn't loud music that broke my ears. It was loud glitchy sounds that seems to have replaced the main menu music. Immediately clicked the English language then opened settings, saw that the music slider is all the way up, turned it off. And when I recovered a bit from that piercing glitchy sound, I slowly turned the music slider back up and it was playing normal music now. Guess it was a glitch or something because when I tried to recreate it/restarted the game, it was running normal music now.

ChopTheHead

Sep 15, 2021
It wasn't loud music that broke my ears. It was loud glitchy sounds that seems to have replaced the main menu music. Immediately clicked the English language then opened settings, saw that the music slider is all the way up, turned it off. And when I recovered a bit from that piercing glitchy sound, I slowly turned the music slider back up and it was playing normal music now. Guess it was a glitch or something because when I tried to recreate it/restarted the game, it was running normal music now.
It's not an isolated thing either, I had the exact same problem. The static was so loud I almost threw my headphones off.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes