Reactions: KillTrust

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
u can refer to this link

Great! Another one I found quite useful is this one:

Reactions: sepet1989

Salazar12769

Jun 12, 2018
It's an old one - but does anyone have the ancient nord Super Cleavage BHUNP bodyslide files?

Every link I can find for them is either a dead archive or the schaken link.

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
Hi, I want to let you know that Pandora, the new engine that will replace Nemesis and FNIS, is now compatible with ZAZ 8 animations and more. For those who need a faster and more stable engine, like me, with over 116k animations and Nemesis simply exploding when trying to generate them, with Pandora, you just press a button, and it supports everything: creatures, magic, and more. On the Nexus page, I made a program to manually patch them, but it’s no longer necessary—just install it from the original creator, and you’re good to go. Thank you, guys! You also helped me identify the error, along with many others. I’m grateful from the bottom of my heart. Now, back to making animations—I’ll start creating my own animations in Blender, obviously for SL and Ostim. See you around!
3bf66ee5214cbd361855f0c79c1d7d8611-leo-toast-9.h473.w710.gif

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
Hi, I want to let you know that Pandora, the new engine that will replace Nemesis and FNIS, is now compatible with ZAZ 8 animations and more. For those who need a faster and more stable engine, like me, with over 116k animations and Nemesis simply exploding when trying to generate them, with Pandora, you just press a button, and it supports everything: creatures, magic, and more. On the Nexus page, I made a program to manually patch them, but it’s no longer necessary—just install it from the original creator, and you’re good to go. Thank you, guys! You also helped me identify the error, along with many others. I’m grateful from the bottom of my heart. Now, back to making animations—I’ll start creating my own animations in Blender, obviously for SL and Ostim. See you around!
the new version dont need any patch again? like tk dodge?

anonskyrim99

Aug 21, 2022
the new version dont need any patch again? like tk dodge?
From what I’ve reviewed so far, everything, including MCO, ZAZ, and other LoverLab mods, is working well. There are some issues with Devius Debaice, but if there’s a patch for any mod on Nexus, it’s better to have it installedc " I’m referring to the light patches, not the patching program.". I’ll check it to be sure. At least I’ve already fought bandits, 3 dragons, and some wolves, and everything is working fine.

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
Is there anywhere I can download skyrim for free? I've been finding everywhere and still can't find any safe/trusted site like F95... Scared to get a malware T_T

Sep 7, 2018
Is there anywhere I can download skyrim for free? I've been finding everywhere and still can't find any safe/trusted site like F95... Scared to get a malware T_T
Fitgirl which will also lead you to the place that cannot be named. (Or wait, can we name that here? We're pirates here too! :ROFLMAO:)

May 16, 2023
Fitgirl which will also lead you to the place that cannot be named. (Or wait, can we name that here? We're pirates here too! :ROFLMAO:)
This ☝
In any case, I recommend the latest SE version before AE, but if you really want to try the CC crap, the last version that has worked for me with practically all mods has been AE v1.6.640

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes