Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

amubot

Jun 7, 2023
Hi, I want to let you know that Pandora, the new engine that will replace Nemesis and FNIS, is now compatible with ZAZ 8 animations and more. For those who need a faster and more stable engine, like me, with over 116k animations and Nemesis simply exploding when trying to generate them, with Pandora, you just press a button, and it supports everything: creatures, magic, and more. On the Nexus page, I made a program to manually patch them, but it’s no longer necessary—just install it from the original creator, and you’re good to go. Thank you, guys! You also helped me identify the error, along with many others. I’m grateful from the bottom of my heart. Now, back to making animations—I’ll start creating my own animations in Blender, obviously for SL and Ostim. See you around!
thank you for your service anon, i was using your patch for pandora before

razzor69

Dec 21, 2018

Is anyone willing to share the latest ancient werewolf of gonaxxx?

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
From what I’ve reviewed so far, everything, including MCO, ZAZ, and other LoverLab mods, is working well. There are some issues with Devius Debaice, but if there’s a patch for any mod on Nexus, it’s better to have it installedc " I’m referring to the light patches, not the patching program.". I’ll check it to be sure. At least I’ve already fought bandits, 3 dragons, and some wolves, and everything is working fine.
How should one go about migrating? I had been using

Also, is it compatible with

Oyhuria

Dec 18, 2020
How should one go about migrating? I had been using

Also, is it compatible with
just download it make an output, and run. it doesnt have any support for Zaz though, (just saw the new update) and for Tk dodge to work properly you can install this as far as i know only a few animations for tk dodge got the necessary annotations for pandora.

not sure if sexlab p works, havent tested it

Last edited:
Reactions: juanito

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
Soo lets make difference, cause when i use Nemesis it show things in different way, like i have 65k animations....

Can you try FNIS to see what log for animations gives you ?

Last edited:

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
Does anyone have the SSE 3BA version linked in this?

It just tells me i need to request access...

Sep 7, 2018
Really didn't expect to see people proselytizing for FNIS in 2024, what a world. Enjoy your Spyware I suppose.
Block all network traffic for DYNDOLOD too. They have a habit of calling home and deactivating it if they think you should upgrade.

As for FNIS, it was the only option for "certain" animations that I would never personally use ever. :ROFLMAO: Now with Pandora we can safely ditch Nemsis and FNIS for a much superior option. (Or I would, if I used anims that needed FNIS. Which I would NEVER do. :LOL:)

Reactions: Sura-Sura

IWantUrMods

Aug 31, 2023
Block all network traffic for DYNDOLOD too. They have a habit of calling home and deactivating it if they think you should upgrade.

As for FNIS, it was the only option for "certain" animations that I would never personally use ever. :ROFLMAO: Now with Pandora we can safely ditch Nemsis and FNIS for a much superior option. (Or I would, if I used anims that needed FNIS. Which I would NEVER do. :LOL:)
Wait what, can you tell me how to block the network traffic for dyndolod, as you put it? It's super annoying when it does that.

Reactions: Sura-Sura

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Hi, I want to let you know that Pandora, the new engine that will replace Nemesis and FNIS, is now compatible with ZAZ 8 animations and more. For those who need a faster and more stable engine, like me, with over 116k animations and Nemesis simply exploding when trying to generate them, with Pandora, you just press a button, and it supports everything: creatures, magic, and more. On the Nexus page, I made a program to manually patch them, but it’s no longer necessary—just install it from the original creator, and you’re good to go. Thank you, guys! You also helped me identify the error, along with many others. I’m grateful from the bottom of my heart. Now, back to making animations—I’ll start creating my own animations in Blender, obviously for SL and Ostim. See you around!
Do you know if it's compatible with Thief quest mod?

LoranSilverbeast

Jul 11, 2018
Hello, does anyone have this file? the download link for it is now gone and I can't find it anywhere else

Doomlord01

Feb 13, 2018
It's included in this dump from Tullius
thanks, but is there any way you could get it seperate? I don't wanna download 4gb just for one armor.
It'd be better if it was a selective archive i could see the insides of.

Sir SkeltoN

Apr 30, 2021
anyone got this mod?
' '
a Minato Aqua follower mod, since it seems no one's got Beofuled's one yet

Sep 7, 2018
Wait what, can you tell me how to block the network traffic for dyndolod, as you put it? It's super annoying when it does that.
Just make new rules in your windows firewall blocking in and out (I'm not sure which causes it to deactivate) traffic for all the apps. TexGen, Dyndolod, etc. Alternatively you could just pull the plug when using those apps but who can remember? Not me! :LOL:

Those spying little bitches got me once when I was still on 1.5.97. I was all set to play with a very specific set of older mods, and then shitty DYNDOLOD said I had to get a new one. At first I nicely pointed out that was a very very bad thing to do. After they deleted that I made a new post about how only sleazy, disgusting, shithead modders would think that was a great idea. This started a little tradition of mine. Reminding them they're all bitches. Over and over again. From different IPs. Sometimes in different languages. I at least try and rotate the profanity for variety. :ROFLMAO:

In fact, now is a good time for another complaint and name calling post. Thanks for reminding me! :devilish:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes