Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lokiman5000

Mar 17, 2019
There's plenty of much better animators than that douchenozzle.
And his later animations were pretty mediocre.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
This fucking idiot just wont stop, lol. Unfortunately this is the last one ill upload. i'm getting tired of this bum, also it's clear he has some mental issues so lets all just move on.
View attachment 301948
There is no real point talking with this sort, mental issues or not.

Though, If you must, quoth the ancients, who have provided all you need to say!

"Everything you say is so unbearably boring, by Hercules, that it’s murder by monotony." Plautus

Because from what I can read so far, his 'insults' are generic... and uninspired. You could save on all those useless words and simply say cunt, this word of which would have all the punch with none of the boredom of several sentences.

Additionally, I find it humourous that they say that you have no courage or honour, when one is using insults directed at the opponent, and not on the opponent's actions. Insulting another person or their character is nothing short of childish. Making attacks/insults on another person themselves is anything but courageous or honourable. Now, I may understand where he/she may have a negative stance regarding Internet piracy... which is a perfectly valid point, but he/she/attackhelicopter must also understand that, on a personal level, their 'strategy' of content releases et cetera... is pretty damn retarded. Punishing others for the acts of the few... is not a sound idea, and their attitude also leaves much to be desired.

And if you will note here, I am not making an Ad Hominem statement, but am making a statement on a person's action/decision.

However, If I was to insult a person, please do so in the correct fashion, with proper spellings... that way you are less liable to be attacked in return. From what I have seen, there are several errors. Whether this is due to a mental issue or due to a language issue... or an issue relating to 'lack of care' when writing... I do not know.

I am also getting a sense that they are exuding a certain "Holier-than-thou" attitude, and I could be wrong here, I am interpreting words here which cannot convey emotions... but I'll tell you right now @ark735 , this is something you should avoid. Honestly, I wouldn't reply back to them. To quote a certain somebody "You do not deserve people like us dedicate time for dumb like you..," In regards to you wasting your time for dumb people like him.

Whoops. Looks like I made an insult. :eek:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This fucking idiot just wont stop, lol. Unfortunately this is the last one ill upload. i'm getting tired of this bum, also it's clear he has some mental issues so lets all just move on.
View attachment 301948
This is pure gold. Hes trying so hard to insult you, but his lack of understanding of the English language only makes it nothing short of hilarious. Hes a toxic individual, wallowing in the cesspool of his own creation; it truly brings a tear to my eye.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
imho peoples who cant stand with others dont deserve to be around forum, whatever forum it is.

its obvious that you cant pleaase everybody and some peoples will do bad things with what you did. its part of internet life. if you cant stand this, then get out of internet. simple as that.

peoples who make stuff and then get crazy because "this or that happening" always make me laugh.

imho, dont waste your time with guys like this, they dont deserve you to waste time for them. and they always end by themself before realise that its all their own fault.

just take the shit and move lol.

( remember me another modder who turn crazy because he made his "own" animations....and dont like to see peoples sharing his "own" animations to others.
thoses peoples cant understand that they dont "own" anything as they use bethesda copyrighted core. XD )

ISven

May 19, 2017
View attachment 301948

Tsss Komotor,

This guy ave really 38 years old ?

I don't think when i see that ;)

He speaks of honor, while he makes pay his animations. LoL

It's ridiculous and fun in same time. Respect :ROFLMAO:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Komotor is always good for some Drama. Didn't he get banned on LoversLab?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
imho peoples who cant stand with others dont deserve to be around forum, whatever forum it is.

its obvious that you cant pleaase everybody and some peoples will do bad things with what you did. its part of internet life. if you cant stand this, then get out of internet. simple as that.

peoples who make stuff and then get crazy because "this or that happening" always make me laugh.

imho, dont waste your time with guys like this, they dont deserve you to waste time for them. and they always end by themself before realise that its all their own fault.

just take the shit and move lol.

( remember me another modder who turn crazy because he made his "own" animations....and dont like to see peoples sharing his "own" animations to others.
thoses peoples cant understand that they dont "own" anything as they use bethesda copyrighted core. XD )
Even if he owned everything, it would be a honor for me if someone liked something I made enough to share it around and people were actually interested in it.
I think he's just a troll or a bit cray cray

Reactions: Namco15
D

Deleted member 264337

Not even sure why anyone would want Komotor's shit. If it wasn't for HDT mods they'd look mediocre at best.

Reactions: TheSexinati

SirNibbles

Jun 9, 2017
It's always such a drama whenever it concerns paid mods.
I'm a Skyrim modder myself and komotor helped me several times, he knows his stuff but I can't always agree with his attitude or his choices.
I have a patreon myself but I only use it as a tip jar (only showing some more previes there and putting up polls, the download links are always free), I like making skyrim animations which I will use myself too; it's a hobby of mine and it will stay a hobby. Main reason why I started my tip jar was because people were actually constantly bothering me about donating to me.

Modding should stay free in my opinion for several different reasons, nothing wrong with donations or tip jars but there are some who try to "exploit?" the community.

Because let's be fair, sex sells; and people know that.

D

Deleted member 264337

It's always such a drama whenever it concerns paid mods.
I'm a Skyrim modder myself and komotor helped me several times, he knows his stuff but I can't always agree with his attitude or his choices.
I have a patreon myself but I only use it as a tip jar (only showing some more previes there and putting up polls, the download links are always free), I like making skyrim animations which I will use myself too; it's a hobby of mine and it will stay a hobby. Main reason why I started my tip jar was because people were actually constantly bothering me about donating to me.

Modding should stay free in my opinion for several different reasons, nothing wrong with donations or tip jars but there are some who try to "exploit?" the community.

Because let's be fair, sex sells; and people know that.

I love your animations tbh! They never left my mods list since you started posting them.

Reactions: Namco15
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote