Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loepin

Dec 22, 2017
I am subbed to right now, but only until the 1. feb. So if anyone is looking for tri files now is the time to ask.
can you share SC - DS - Fragile - SE head, thanks before

Sep 30, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm looking for SLWidgets 2.0.9 (SE) for Nefaram, I found one verison on but the thing is the mod authors seems to do like lot of others authors and save over his old mods with the newest version. On paper it might say it's the same, but wabbajack detects it's different. So if someone can send me his version from his Nefaram installation or simply have the good version please, he/she will be my hero.

Last edited:

lkforever

Apr 24, 2017
Hello everyone. I'm looking for SLWidgets 2.0.9 (SE) for Nefaram, I found one verison on but the thing is the mod authors seems to do like lot of others authors and save over his old mods with the newest version. On paper it might say it's the same, but wabbajack detects it's different. So if someone can send me his version from his Nefaram installation or simply have the good version please, he/she will be my hero.

Found 2.0.9 in my archive basket

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDepravedSeal

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Dogma's update:

SE Thief en 1.6.1.4 -
SE Thief ru 1.6.1.4 -

LE Thief en 1.6.1.4 -
LE Thief ru 1.6.1.4 -

Dogma's message (in russian)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links updated with 1.6.1.4

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
That is alot of work browsing subfolders and stuff. I think I have most, just tell me the ones you want
If ya happen to have i would be interested for Dante, Faith, Gentiana, Morrigan and Geralt.

Thanks!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote