Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dongerdo

Oct 30, 2019
Not sure if the upload was successful, but anyway, I tried switching to another cloud drive. If it fails, please let me know so I can upload to another cloud drive.

Also, there's a fix for this in 雷电将军, I believe you should be able to find it on the relevant 3DM page, I don't use the mod so I don't know what this does, but I packed it in there.

I'm not the one who asked for the mod, but I want to thank you for uploading it. Thank you for your post!

iamgj1979

Mar 26, 2024
Thank you so much!
I am sorry to bother you, but, can I ask you to help with rest 3 of them, please? I may be asking too much, but, I`ll regret, if I will not ask this

Wait, it's downloading, I'll share it with you later.

brntr

May 5, 2024
Dismembering framework someone please!
Seems he just released version 1.0.0 on Nexus as well.

Asset packs

iamgj1979

Mar 26, 2024
Thank you so much!
I am sorry to bother you, but, can I ask you to help with rest 3 of them, please? I may be asking too much, but, I`ll regret, if I will not ask this

, , ,

EatOreosWithMilk

Jul 16, 2023
Does anyone know if there's someone working on Ostim ports for Anub and Billyy's latest work, or any packs that I might have overlooked? Tried all the ones on Nexus already and have been wondering if there's more out there. Just trying to figure out where else to look and keep up with, doesn't have to be finished stuff.

Noctvrnen

Jun 19, 2024
i'm not sure if boosty.to requests are accepted in this forum, but does anyone have full_inu's Paladin Set?

(btw, does anyone know if there is any other mod that imports the Dark Paladin set from LOTF to Skyrim?)

erknation1

Oct 11, 2021
Can anyone help me identify this issue there was some mod I downloaded that changed some voices and I want to get rid of it but I can't remember which mod it was or what files got replaced. It makes some of the voice options high-pitched.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote