Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rogue87

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone has Piper... A Romantic Follower - Custom Voice Acted Dialogue / Romance Quest / Scripted Outfit Changer [SE] from Schaken-Mods?

I second this. Apparently this mod had a nexus page at the end of January but shows as not found.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Cool, if I could get them I'd appreciate it. Honestly, I've yet to see any animations that work 100% perfectly, mainly because of the way sexlab loads them - either the animations weren't for the specific body replacers used, or the genders of the characters are wrong; I've seen some ...interesting scenes.
Sorry dude I couldn't find the file, must have deleted it.

Anyone has dint999 hair pack 02 SE (add-on v0.5)?
Already been requested and unfortunately no one seems to have it and or are unwilling to share, honestly if no one does share it within a week or so I may just subscribe and share it myself.

Would also like to know if someone has the latest Kirax SMP hairs (male and female)

Reactions: yencrown12

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Would this suffice instead?

Dint999's 02 Hair Pack v0.10
Nah that's his old pack that was leaked quite a long while ago, he was referring to his new addon SMP hair pack which he released to his patreons like a few weeks ago.

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018
t
Sorry dude I couldn't find the file, must have deleted it.

Already been requested and unfortunately no one seems to have it and or are unwilling to share, honestly if no one does share it within a week or so I may just subscribe and share it myself.

Would also like to know if someone has the latest Kirax SMP hairs (male and female)

there is a sick looking demon armor as well, don't know if it's 3BA or CBBE or what...but it looks amazing.

dokaserca

Mar 20, 2021

Annie Lenine makes these awesome followers/races for skyrim. However, in order for the facial animations to work (which is pretty important), you need a patch from her discord. I could not find this patch anywhere online. Can anybody help?
Will see what I can do
Well, for what I saw, there are multiple tri files for different followers/race. Do you have any in mind?

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018

Absolute Legend, thank you for sharing....those packs.

Also there is a sick looking animated Demon Armor iin Dint999 patreon also....been searching for it for ages.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote