RPGM Completed Slave Girl's Adventure [Final] [Maron Koubou]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

a6acdbc26815f3f0c23a6ba3e45f9b55.png

Overview:
Protagonist Pandora has lost her memory. Can she get it back!?
Will she continue to live on as is!? Her slave live begins!​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-20
Release Date: 2021-03-24
Developer: Maron Koubou -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra:
Thank you for the MLT Shisaye , thank you for sharing the game BrokenMoon

エロシーン5-1.png 2fdc969917e19bb859e25595838aee72.png エロシーン4-4.png ea03c7dbe1b0d88122f614f89d028f86.png エロシーン4.png 92f7867f0bd4ac1efafe5350fba8cff3.png Screenshot_8.jpg Screenshot_7.jpg

Last edited:

Bonsch

Jan 21, 2021
Really? Seemed to me like nobody really cared in the translation request thread.
It's also an incredibly short game. If you want I can remake the MTL to be a bit less shit.
that depends on you, if you want to fix the MTL, i don't hinder you!:p

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Really? Seemed to me like nobody really cared in the translation request thread.
It's also an incredibly short game. If you want I can remake the MTL to be a bit less shit.
If it wouldn't be too much of a bother, a deeper edit would definitely improve the quality of the finished product. Thanks for the translation, nonetheless.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
that depends on you, if you want to fix the MTL, i don't hinder you!:p
If it wouldn't be too much of a bother, a deeper edit would definitely improve the quality of the finished product. Thanks for the translation, nonetheless.
I re-made the MTL using DeepL instead of Google-translate and then very roughly proofread the result, manually fixing the obviously broken stuff. It should be less jarring to read now. Only issue with DeepL is that it sometimes leaves out a little bit of the input. If you notice anything weird, please tell me and I'll try to fix it, but the game itself is already very rough on the edges in the Japanese original.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...nture-rj321042-maronkoubou.81073/post-6484943

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Why the only times a RPG comes out on here my only reaction is WTF? (I'm not kink-shaming anyone, I just blame the kind of RPG we find)

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
Frankly, what am i even supposed to do in this game, i went to every city and have no idea what im even up to
So at the beginning, you have to choose a path: light or dark. I don't know yet if that changes anything, I took it dark.

Then you have to look for 3 evil objects for your master, to do so you have to avoid all the fights at the beginning, because it does not matter to fight, you are stuck at level 1.

You have to look for other slaves, who will unlock scenes for you. You have to reach and activate each teleportation monument because that will unlock other paths for you.

And finally, you have 3 bosses to defeat which will each give you one of the 3 evil items. The fights are very hard and it depends on not much to make them simple, not easy but simple. (Otherwise, there is a hidden slave who one shot all targets).

There, I am thinking about how to deliver the slave in the castle.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Bonsch

Jan 21, 2021
So at the beginning, you have to choose a path: light or dark. I don't know yet if that changes anything, I took it dark.

Then you have to look for 3 evil objects for your master, to do so you have to avoid all the fights at the beginning, because it does not matter to fight, you are stuck at level 1.

You have to look for other slaves, who will unlock scenes for you. You have to reach and activate each teleportation monument because that will unlock other paths for you.

And finally, you have 3 bosses to defeat which will each give you one of the 3 evil items. The fights are very hard and it depends on not much to make them simple, not easy but simple. (Otherwise, there is a hidden slave who one shot all targets).

There, I am thinking about how to deliver the slave in the castle.
Nope, but every maingirl has a teacher in the inn of the city where you got her!:p

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
So I got all three demon treasures using the free slaves you can get, slaves from other H-games (one of which I recognized, and the best one of the free slaves). Where do I bring the relics? I tried bringing them to your master, he says nothing new, and I tried bringing them to the Demon King but he just says 'collect the shards.' What am I missing now?

I also just found out you can have more than four members in your party.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes