RPGM Completed Slave Girl's Adventure [Final] [Maron Koubou]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Tetrax333

Jun 21, 2017
Honestly love the concept of the game, unfortunate that it's so short and the slavery aspect isn't too well explored for the most part. Does anyone has any sort similar type of game where you basically plays as a slave like this? Tho it might be better to go to the recommendation section.

Mtsuha Myammizu

Sep 15, 2021

View attachment 1554791

Overview:
Protagonist Pandora has lost her memory. Can she get it back!?
Will she continue to live on as is!? Her slave live begins!​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-20
Release Date: 2021-03-24
Developer: Maron Koubou -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extra:
Thank you for the MLT Shisaye , thank you for sharing the game BrokenMoon

View attachment 1554789 View attachment 1554781 View attachment 1554788 View attachment 1554782 View attachment 1554790 View attachment 1554783 View attachment 1554793 View attachment 1554794

View attachment 1554791

Overview:
Protagonist Pandora has lost her memory. Can she get it back!?
Will she continue to live on as is!? Her slave live begins!​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-20
Release Date: 2021-03-24
Developer: Maron Koubou -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extra:
Thank you for the MLT Shisaye , thank you for sharing the game BrokenMoon

View attachment 1554789 View attachment 1554781 View attachment 1554788 View attachment 1554782 View attachment 1554790 View attachment 1554783 View attachment 1554793 View attachment 1554794
Where is the walkthrough because its a bit hard

Jan 16, 2021
i have a question where can i find cube the 4 main hero i cant seem to find her at all does anyone know that would be helpfully

tropgerard

Sep 23, 2018
Where do you get the third relic
In the bottom left of the elf forest you shoud have a passage to a thieves' hideout, there you have to fight (at the bottom right) some powerful "hero magic sword" that looks like a regular thief. When you win, you get one relic... that was the third for me ^^ but Idk if this is the third for you too.
there is another one by defeating some hero on a throne in the earl's castle basement and another one on the "special island" but I dont remember where, just defeat the enemies on your way to the devil's castle there.

tropgerard

Sep 23, 2018
i have a question where can i find cube the 4 main hero i cant seem to find her at all does anyone know that would be helpfully
Sorry I don't remember, but there are plenty of other (more helpful) slaves you can get, just get in every home, try things that look like paths, and talk to everyone ... sorry for not being more helpful.

tropgerard

Sep 23, 2018
Where is the demon king's castle?
You need to get a boat at the North of the Slave republic (West of the city of Narus), then go North, cross one labyrinth, then get to the "hermit hideout", then at the North-East you have a cave, get in, cross one more labyrinth, and voila.

tropgerard

Sep 23, 2018
anyone have safe file or guide, this game feel to grindy.
Its not at all !! You need to explore a lot but no need to actually fight except the big bosses. You get plenty of money otherwise. You don't get EXP so what you need is chests to get money (to buy slaves and potions) and equipment, and talk to older folks in houses to get new skills so your slave girls become very powerful.

SchnellumPack

Oct 18, 2020
Honestly a pretty boring game. The story was promising, but the game world itself leaves much to be desired. No combat rape, little to no interaction with the world, minimal customization other than weapons and gear that doesnt reflect overworld or chacacter portraits. You're better off downloading it, and copy-paste the image files, start wanking from that and then uninstall the game.

SweetyMan

Apr 10, 2022
Its a bit counterintutive but the way you get pony girled is to lose intentionally to any fight, then afterwards, go to the places where you first met your party members and when they get recruited back they will be in pony girl gear. Pandora or the MC will not have the gear but you can recruit the other girls first then intentionally lose only Pandora and then go to the second city (the desert one) and head to recruitment place there (it's on top of the stairs and theres a little alley you can go through to another area) and get her and she'll be in pony gear.
I did exactly as you said, and I can't get the MC in Pony gear, I know that you can, but it seems like I can't for some reason, any ideas. now all I have to figure out is how to actually see the two bonus scenes in the game, as well as figure out how to unlock the last three (I went to the right at the beginning).

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2017
I did exactly as you said, and I can't get the MC in Pony gear, I know that you can, but it seems like I can't for some reason, any ideas.
I just tried it, it works for me. Either you're at weird story stage where Pandora can't be ponygirled, or your game is corrupted.

Try starting new game, when you leave the first location(slaver town) instead of going down, go right, there's secret location. Obtain the girl, and get pandora KO'd, then escape the fight. Go get her back, she should be ponygirled. This test will take about 2 minutes.

SweetyMan

Apr 10, 2022
I just tried it, it works for me. Either you're at weird story stage where Pandora can't be ponygirled, or your game is corrupted.

Try starting new game, when you leave the first location(slaver town) instead of going down, go right, there's secret location. Obtain the girl, and get pandora KO'd, then escape the fight. Go get her back, she should be ponygirled. This test will take about 2 minutes.
... I think I know what I was doing wrong, I got the slave girl knocked out, but not Pandora.

Jul 19, 2022
intersting, but hard to progress in a story. Stuck in the third city in a castle(precisely, in a battle with hero of the wall, who seemed immortal) :rolleyes:

P250

Oct 22, 2021
Pretty sure 100% save. Overall feels like an unfinished game.
Where did you get the 3 girls from the castle town? I know that they only appear after the main campaign but the area is blocked off still.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes