taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Just wanted to clarify something here. In the Akame route, the game ends saying end of day 4 (in day 5) without actually reaching her home. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be like this?
It's supposed to be like that. Well, not the saying day 4 thing. That's an oversight. The next update will show you spending the weekend with her.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Slave High [0.363] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (3.7 GB/ ~1.5 GB) : ,

Less Quality: Version (50%) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
How can you date both Mei and Akame?
I noticed the game has a path requiring you to date both of them, but it seems like I have to pick one of them in the cafeteria.
You can't. If you start, they have that confrontation in the cafeteria. If you chose Akame, you'll make Mei angry and that does have an effect on some later scenes.

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
Small question regarding the ending of this update
So you can end up spending the weekend at mei, akame or miss johnson's. Are these all the possible endings in this update or is there something else that i missed?

Last edited:
May 8, 2021
Hi, I am just translating the game back into German. But wanted to give my opinion on the game in general times. It's pretty good the game and it makes me fun, but what I'm missing is somehow the possibility as a player to decide which girl is evil to you and which is not. Think times that would be for the player a good decision option. eg: In Second Class it is so that you can influence the little endweder you decide against working with Iris and it is harder and rougher or you serve her and it is not quite so hard. It's just an idea but I think that this possibility in Slave High to decide which lady you love and want to serve and have a good outcome would make it even more fun. Let's say you are on the Akame away and had the screen with Emma and the boy comes in and fuck Emma. That's the best way to Akame on the weekend together it tells her what happens and you thereby on say ma times a good way with Akame to come. The other point is then that Emma is the very bad because she is mad at you that you have put it to Akame and become her favorite. Just an idea just ;) . But thanks for the update and it's fun the game and keep up the good work, I'm really curious what comes next ;)
Greetings Playazclubmember

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Small question regarding the ending of this update
So you can end up spending the weekend at mei, akame or miss johnson's. Are these all the possible endings in this update or is there something else that i missed?
Only Miss Johnson's night is the only one in the game currently. The next update will cover your weekend with whoever you ended up with.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The paths and endings I am looking forward to most are Mei's and Ms Johnson.

I mean a cute asian girl, with borderline yandere tendencies.
Or a sexy as fuck real WOMAN, who's quite the experienced domme and knows what she wants.

It's almost impossible for me to choose between them.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Yup, there are currently 4 main dommes, Mei, Akane, Ms Johnson and Riley.
I think Riley is more of a supporting character for Mei's route like how Susan is a supporting character with Akame's route.
Though, I wouldn't be surprised if they were to get main routes later in the series.

Reactions: warrenitro
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes