warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I think Riley is more of a supporting character for Mei's route like how Susan is a supporting character with Akame's route.
Though, I wouldn't be surprised if they were to get main routes later in the series.
Ok, so then I don't need a separate save to see all of Riley's content? That's kinda what I thought, thanks!

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I think Riley is more of a supporting character for Mei's route like how Susan is a supporting character with Akame's route.
Though, I wouldn't be surprised if they were to get main routes later in the series.
Right now the 2 main routes are Mei and Akame but later on, you can shift to Riley's route from Mei's route. The dev himself said so that there will be 4 main routes at the end: Akame, Mei, Rei and Mrs. Johnson. I'm guessing as Mei becomes more and more yandere-ish, you'll get the chance to shift to Riley's route which is likely softer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItzSpc

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Ok, so then I don't need a separate save to see all of Riley's content? That's kinda what I thought, thanks!
You need to always go to the gym to see all of her content.
Right now the 2 main routes are Mei and Akame but later on, you can shift to Riley's route from Mei's route. The dev himself said so that there will be 4 main routes at the end: Akame, Mei, Rei and Mrs. Johnson. I'm guessing as Mei becomes more and more yandere-ish, you'll get the chance to shift to Riley's route which is likely softer.
You can shift from Akame's route too.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
If Mei's yandere tendencies continue to develop then shifting to Riley will have consequences, most likely for both the MC and Riley. The severity depending on wherever or not the MC willingly shifts to Riley or remains loyal. Yandere's are very possessive by nature so they will often isolate their love interest if they believe there are rivals who threaten the relationship, even going as far to eliminate those rivals. Their reasoning often being "It's to protect us"

If the MC wants to intentionally leave Mei then she may try to eliminate him out of jealously with the reasoning of "If I can't have him no one can." The player will have to be careful not to break her trust and to maneuver into a position where she can't harm him if he's going to survive. Should be interesting.

That said, I would like to see a Susan main route too, so that the player can shift to her on Akame's route.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
If Mei's yandere tendencies continue to develop then shifting to Riley will have consequence, most likely for both the MC and Riley. The severity depending on wherever or not the MC willingly shifts to Riley or remains loyal. Yandere's are very possessive by nature so they will often isolate their love interest if they believe there are rivals who threaten the relationship, even going as far to eliminate those rivals. Their reasoning often being "It's to protect us"

If the MC wants to intentionally leave Mei then she may try to eliminate him out of jealously with the reasoning of "If I can't have him no one can." The player will have to be careful not to break her trust and to maneuver into a position where she can't harm him if he's going to survive. Should be interesting.

That said, I would like to see a Susan main route too, so that the player can shift to her on Akame's route.
There'll likely be consuquences but Riley is the most feared/respected student among the cast and she doesn't even need to rely on magic for that. Just her brute strength. Riley literally says at the end of one of her scenes "Let me know if things don't work out between Mei and you". Either way, I'm just as interested as you. Hype for future content.

You need to always go to the gym to see all of her content.

You can shift from Akame's route too.
Are you sure about that? I thought going with Mei was the only possible option to shift from her route.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
There'll likely be consuquences but Riley is the most feared/respected student among the cast and she doesn't even need to rely on magic for that. Just her brute strength. Riley literally says at the end of one of her scenes "Let me know if things don't work out between Mei and you". Either way, I'm just as interested as you. Hype for future content.
That may be the case but yandere's are "Love sick" if she has a mental break down, she'll be emotionally unstable, mentally unhinged and dangerous. No one would be able to reason with her in that state, with the exception of the MC, unless the MC broke her heart and/or trust, then all hell will break loose. Yuno Gasai is a good example of what I'm talking about and referencing here.

I do share the hype with you on her future content. Mei has me more interested in Slave High than Second Class becaus I find yandere characters so interesting.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Are you sure about that? I thought going with Mei was the only possible option to shift from her route.
From what i can guess from Taco7 saying how thing will work, far back in the posts, the only starting paths are Akame and Mei, but eventually you can choose to go with Ms Johnson or Riley from either path if you want to get away from Akame's cruelty or Mei's yandere obsession.

• Thinking Face

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
From what i can guess from Taco7 saying how thing will work, far back in the posts, the only starting paths are Akame and Mei, but eventually you can choose to go with Ms Johnson or Riley from either path if you want to get away from Akame's cruelty or Mei's yandere obsession.
Interesting, but I couldn't help but notice, no Susan path? ...Darn.

• Sad
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Not currently, but eventually her route will split off and you'll have to leave whoever you're dating. Same thing for Miss Johnson.

Dec 24, 2020
I kind of wish you didn't get locked into dating someone right in the beginning. I actually find the two girls unappealing in comparison to the other characters. I do like that the MC is a rare femdom protagonist who isn't a massive idiot, which makes the dynamics more interesting.

Oct 9, 2020
Not currently, but eventually her route will split off and you'll have to leave whoever you're dating. Same thing for Miss Johnson.
then I tried your new update, in itself congratulations, I liked it.
Then I was wondering in the future will you put on other shrinking scenes of the protagonist but with futanari?
then I was also wondering would it be possible to see more sex scenes with the principal in the future?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
The Nurse is my personal favorite! We need her route!
Would be mine too, if only she had a needle fetish (which, just to be clear, is very different from "uses a syringe sometimes" - think "I am a fish" vs. "I know how to swim"). Although, to be honest, I wouldn't mind if she was into some urethral play either; much fun can be had with some plugs, sounds and a Foley or two - especially if you pull out all the stops and roll out the cart with the sixteen-channel TENS machine too... :devilish:

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
How do i get to the second image? With him taking the bigger and bigger dildos and hugging the lady?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes