WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Whatever desire I had for Miss Johnson ended the moment I discovered she was married. I understand in this setting women would have their harem, but I'm not into it.
Hopefully if Akame leaves you alone in the school, it will mean you can pass the weekend with Riley, as she promised to come to see you and bring food.

hden6969

Jun 4, 2020
Hi,
i just finished the first run and i got a little complaint.

Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change the Name in the dialog with the Nurse from Bull DNA to Stallion, Horse or Equine DNA?

You see that impresive Tower of Meat in your Game is a Horsepenis - a Bull Penis on the other Hand is sadly only the size of a Pencil mayby a bit longer. It goes from the Base (Ø of a bit thick ballpoint pen) to a sharp tip, imagine the shape a bit like a ritual dagger.

Belive me when i say a Bull penis is only a thing for hardcore Fans, and reading it i was like :WutFace:

Otherwise great Game!

• Angry
Reactions: Karl Speidel

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hi,
i just finished the first run and i got a little complaint.

Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE change the Name in the dialog with the Nurse from Bull DNA to Stallion, Horse or Equine DNA?

You see that impresive Tower of Meat in your Game is a Horsepenis - a Bull Penis on the other Hand is sadly only the size of a Pencil mayby a bit longer. It goes from the Base (Ø of a bit thick ballpoint pen) to a sharp tip, imagine the shape a bit like a ritual dagger.

Belive me when i say a Bull penis is only a thing for hardcore Fans, and reading it i was like :WutFace:

Otherwise great Game!
Good to know. I'll change it in the code. It's not worth uploading a new version to fix it, so you'll have to wait for the next update to see it.

Reactions: hden6969

Aug 22, 2022
Good to know. I'll change it in the code. It's not worth uploading a new version to fix it, so you'll have to wait for the next update to see it.
When is the next update? Also are you planing to put somthing in the main menu to view all the H-scenes/extra's? and maybe some way for us to know how to unlock the H-scenes? I love the game i found it yesterday afternoon and fapped late into the night, curios what was gonna happen next.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
When is the next update? Also are you planing to put somthing in the main menu to view all the H-scenes/extra's? and maybe some way for us to know how to unlock the H-scenes? I love the game i found it yesterday afternoon and fapped late into the night, curios what was gonna happen next.
So I make two games. For now at least, the first one is getting close to wrapping up. I just released the new update of Slave High, so now I'm working On Second Class. It takes me two months to make a new update, so that one will come out in two months, and slave high's next update will come out in four.

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
So I make two games. For now at least, the first one is getting close to wrapping up. I just released the new update of Slave High, so now I'm working On Second Class. It takes me two months to make a new update, so that one will come out in two months, and slave high's next update will come out in four.
Ok ;) we will wait with attention and care for your updates :D

Sin título.png

Oct 9, 2020
uh man, the first one is nearing its conclusion, and then afterwards are you already planning to play another completely new game or do you continue playing only Slave High? which would not be bad but I suppose you will opt for the former.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I kind of wish you didn't get locked into dating someone right in the beginning.
I kind of feel this way about every game that has the MC start out in a relationship the player has no choice in. Mainly because it disincentivizes me to cheat or break up with them, so I wind up not wanting to engage with most of the rest of the game.

I get that for some people the appeal is in cheating, and I'm not going to say that those people are wrong, or that every game should cater to me personally, but it's just a personal pet peeve for me.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
uh man, the first one is nearing its conclusion, and then afterwards are you already planning to play another completely new game or do you continue playing only Slave High? which would not be bad but I suppose you will opt for the former.
I've talked about it before, but my intent is to start making small bit sized games. That way I can focus on more niche fetishes and ideas, without having to commit a massive amount of time to them. I will of course continue working on slave high as well.

Reactions: 991207z

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I kind of feel this way about every game that has the MC start out in a relationship the player has no choice in. Mainly because it disincentivizes me to cheat or break up with them, so I wind up not wanting to engage with most of the rest of the game.

I get that for some people the appeal is in cheating, and I'm not going to say that those people are wrong, or that every game should cater to me personally, but it's just a personal pet peeve for me.
I don't consider it cheating if you're finding a new girl that isn't akame. Her relationship with you is fairly nonconsensual, so it doesn't really count in my book. Mei is obviously different.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Hey

I've made a little mod to have each character with a different name color
( and made the textbox a little more transparent )

Extract -> drag and drop in the game folder -> replace when asked

Dev, you should add this to your game ;) it's really a basic feature that all games should have

Really great game by the way, loved it
Just sometime the animations take a few second to load, and the one in the main menu screen make the game take 10 more second to launch compared to if I disable it

( I'm not playing every update so the mod won't be updated each time, but it should always work unless the dev change the names or add new characters )

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hey

I've made a little mod to have each character with a different name color
( and made the textbox a little more transparent )

Extract -> drag and drop in the game folder -> replace when asked

Dev, you should add this to your game ;)

Really great game by the way, loved it
Just sometime the animations take a few second to load, and the one in the main menu screen make the game take 10 more second to launch compared to if I disable it
I don't like the colored names, but the more transparent text box is definitely an improvement. I've replaced it in the game, and it will be added in the next update.

Really? It must be a computer specs thing. Everything loads pretty much instantaneously for me.

Reactions: Johnny12 and ItzSpc

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I don't like the colored names, but the more transparent text box is definitely an improvement. I've replaced it in the game, and it will be added in the next update.

Really? It must be a computer specs thing. Everything loads pretty much instantaneously for me.
How can you "not like" colored names ? :unsure: it's a basic feature

Every good game have it for a reason :
-it's a beautiful visual feature
-you can use each colors to reflect on the personality of the characters ( could even change player colors for feminization route )
-and it allow player to know who is talking without reading the name, just seing the colors
When I'm really immersed in a game I almost never read the name, I just see in my peripheral vision the colors or the size of a name, and I know if it's my character or the other one who is talking, it doesn't seem that much but you read way faster like that

At least I did it for me, and people are free to use it if they find it better

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020

in the next update you could see something that can make the protagnista smaller again, but when I'm around he will deal with the futanari? Then I was wondering if it was possible to introduce the pregnant male option? I know it's impossible but if you can justify it with magic such a thing?

• Angry
Reactions: ItzSpc
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes