SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The thread was last updated in September 2022 last I checked.
So September, October, November, December, January, and now we're in February going into March.
So that is 5 months, going on 6.

I'm going by the "compressed release".

It's also because of [RPGM] - Second Class [v0.973] [taco7]

And if Patreon is anything to go by they are getting ready to have their first child. So be prepared for more wait times.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I'm going by the "compressed release".

It's also because of [RPGM] - Second Class [v0.973] [taco7]

And if Patreon is anything to go by they are getting ready to have their first child. So be prepared for more wait times.
Well I'm going by content releases, a compressed release are generally the same game.

Yeah I read about that, unless the pregnancy is 9 months in I'd call that an excuse but that might just be me being callous.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
The thread was last updated in September 2022 last I checked.
So September, October, November, December, January, and now we're in February going into March.
So that is 5 months, going on 6.
You forgot that Taco updated his other game in November.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Even by that standard, Taco said it takes him 2 months to make an update, so the update should of been out in January but we're going into March now.
It usually takes 4 months between the updates of each game, at least for the last ones was like that

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
It usually takes 4 months between the updates of each game, at least for the last ones was like that
So I make two games. For now at least, the first one is getting close to wrapping up. I just released the new update of Slave High, so now I'm working On Second Class. It takes me two months to make a new update, so that one will come out in two months, and slave high's next update will come out in four.
Correct. New update of second class drops on the 11th, then new update of slave high two months after that.
Like I said, by those standards, he's still late.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Even by that standard, Taco said it takes him 2 months to make an update, so the update should of been out in January but we're going into March now.
There was an update of Second Class in November. There was then a second update of Second Class in December. Second Class is getting very close to being finished, so I wanted to speed the process along by releasing a smaller update a month later. The new update of Slave High will release by the end of February which keeps with my usual two month development time.

As for why starting the process of having a kid is taking up my time, It's much harder for a gay couple to have a kid than a straight couple. You know, since I can't impregnate my husband. That being said, it hasn't delayed any updates. All I said on patreon was that it made it more difficult for me to post regular progress updates. I followed it up by saying the update would release on schedule.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Love the new update, thanks for sharing! I used the "skip" feature find all 4 paths to the new day 6 content, is there an easy way to get the stuff that's been added to previous days?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SlaveU-0.37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Little mistake I found: If you get pegged by Akame on your first meeting and tell her: "It's hillarious.", she'll then wear the big enhanched strapon too. (Mistake on my side, only happens by using the back function.)
Can the nurse and maybe the principal become LI too?

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Slave U [v0.37] [SecondClass]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.34 GB

PC: - - - -

MAC: - - - -

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Love the new update, thanks for sharing! I used the "skip" feature find all 4 paths to the new day 6 content, is there an easy way to get the stuff that's been added to previous days?
Riley, Mei, Akame and the teacher?
Hadn't much difference in Riley and Mei.
Okay just read there is difference but you have to be stolen from Akame and not from Mei.

Reactions: D2taA

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 2443967

Overview:
Slave U follows the story of a young man in a fantasy world where only women can use magic. This world is a a strict matriarchy, where men are treated as second class citizens. Your character has an estranged relationship with his mother, and has just arrived at a new school. Will he forge a comfortable life for himself, or will he fall into despair? The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-06
Release Date: 2023-03-06
Developer: SecondClass -
Censored: No
Version: 0.37
Language: English
Prequel: Second Class
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -

Extras: Name Color*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2443964 View attachment 2443963 View attachment 2443965 View attachment 2443963 View attachment 2027214 View attachment 2027213 View attachment 1697001 View attachment 1697000 View attachment 1436913 View attachment 1436912 View attachment 1234898 View attachment 1234896 View attachment 1234897 View attachment 975483 View attachment 975484 View attachment 975486 View attachment 975487
please upload to zippyshare pixeldrain workupload

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes