ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Yes and no. If you agreed to sleep with her in day 5 it's mostly just to get at you, and will blow up in the two of your faces. If you refused her to protect Mei, it will eventually turn into a loving polyamorous relationship between you three. This will be elaborated more on in future updates.
I would of thought protecting Mei would of led down a monogamous route, since it's a choice that would build trust and intimacy in the relationship, I'm surprised Mei would willingly give that up without the MC explicitly saying they want a polygamous relationship.

So if possible, I'd like to see the choice to protect Mei lead players a major choice , that allows the MC/player to decide with Mei if "we" want the relationship to be monogamous or polygamous since Mei would trust and respect the MC's decision more in the relationship as he gave her no reason not too. Whereas cheating with Riley, it makes sense for Mei to get more controlling/demanding as a consequence of being unfaithful.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Yeah, the back function can cause problems. It doesn't uncheck flags that are already triggered behind the scenes.

I'm not looking to add any more full love interests. I don't want the game to become too wide. Nurse is getting a bad end though.
Totally understand that, but can't it be a nice happy end? Like: And so they lived a happy life with lots of fucking. Thats the reason why our hero went only 8 days to school or something like that? :)

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Question.
The overview says "will he fall into despair? the choice is yours"... is it actually like that, or is it just flavor text with no actual choice besides "fall into despair?".

Thatmonkeyman

Feb 14, 2020
I wish I was that clever LOL

I don't really want to split Mei's route, because there are already going to be so many routes in slave high. She will be plenty dominant as your girlfriend. There will be at least one super cruel scene with her though. If you befriend her in day one, but then agree to date Akame, she will grow to hate you. In later days I plan to let her get some revenge on you.

I release an update about every other month. The new Second Class update should release by the end of the month, so you can expect the new slave high update in about two months.
You saying something is super cruel is kinda scary... Is there a way to avoid the scene after angering Mei?

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
I know the game isn’t done yet, but how many different possible paths are there so far? There definitely seems to be a lot, more than Second Class for sure, and I’m a completionist.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
four different paths, one for each LI and different scenes every time you take a choice (you milk the nurse or the nurse milks you, totally different scenes but no impact on the storyline).
....so a lot to do for us completionists. xD
A gallery with indicators, for what we have still missed would be nice. :)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yes and no. If you agreed to sleep with her in day 5 it's mostly just to get at you, and will blow up in the two of your faces. If you refused her to protect Mei, it will eventually turn into a loving polyamorous relationship between you three. This will be elaborated more on in future updates.
Interesting... I wasn't aware it was possible to be in a throuple with Mei and Riley. It does make sense considering how much of a friendship Riley and Mei have, not to mention I also picked up some attraction vibes from Riley for Mei once they start playing with the MC together. Akame is really gorgeous, but she's just too extreme for me, she's far too much like Susan for my tastes, but I enjoyed Mei's sweet, romantic scenes, especially when she was getting jealous. I found it endearing that there were still girls out there not willing to be as harsh or extreme as Akame and Susan.

Just out of curiosity, all we have to do to get on the poly route is refuse Riley while dating Mei? Also, I saw there was a chance to get a scene with the futa principal, never was able to trigger than scene, how/when does that happen? I love the Principal Moore, she's gorgeous!

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Just out of curiosity, all we have to do to get on the poly route is refuse Riley while dating Mei? Also, I saw there was a chance to get a scene with the futa principal, never was able to trigger than scene, how/when does that happen? I love the Principal Moore, she's gorgeous!
You have to disobey the teacher in the first day. You will be sent to the principal office and then you will have to choose to either lick her pussy or suck her dick

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

dgktommmmm

Feb 4, 2022
four different paths, one for each LI and different scenes every time you take a choice (you milk the nurse or the nurse milks you, totally different scenes but no impact on the storyline).
....so a lot to do for us completionists. xD
A gallery with indicators, for what we have still missed would be nice. :)
Gotcha. It definitely seems like some of the scenes lead to a certain fetish being enabled or disabled (such as MC's reaction to Mei shrinking his cock, which leads to small penis humiliation being turned on or turned off). Though I do want to know how many different branching paths you can take. As in, how many important decisions are there (e.g. spending time with Miss Johnson while dating Mei, having sex with Riley while dating Mei or Akame, accepting Akame as your girlfriend after helping Mei in day one).

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SlaveU-0.372
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Just finished what can be done so far and am loving it! I'm doing 2 stories at once. I branched off and made both girls my girlfriend lol. I get up to lunch time, then re-load and go up to lunchtime with the other girl till evening, then re-load and do it with the other girl, etc! Was so addicting!

Now my thing is oral servitude so i love the amount of pussy & ass licking! Right up my alley! I hate pegging and dildos in ass though so had to just get past any unavoidable parts of those but the pros definitly outweigh the cons for me. LOVED the pee play from both girls too.

AND OMG i was NOT expecting that shrinking scene with ass & pussy play! That was stunning stuff! I hope more of that gets added!

Would love scat too but looks like pee is likely the worst it will get but that fine! Better than no toilet play at all =P

Reactions: pabo

SIGNATURE

May 8, 2019
There will be more ballbusting scene? Since there's a lot of femdom i wonder why there's so poor content.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes