Sep 16, 2021
Will there be ntr on both paths or will it just be restricted to the path with the pink haired girl? As in it being optional for the asian girl but not optional for the other?

Dec 7, 2020
I'm unsure how much of this game I will end up playing but I must say I was very pleasantly surprised by the voice acting, it is very rare on the site and Mei especially has really good delivery. Unofficial review: The art is on the minimal side (in favor of animations (which have all been above average so far!) but my first sissifcation game was Earn Your Freedom 3D(which while not perfect has some absolutely gorgeous renders). The kinks so far haven't been my favorite, I do really like the paddle the gym teacher pulled out but spanking animation is harder than most so it doesn't really do the kink justice. Seeing the preview of the ballbusting scene here was great and makes me excited to play more, just not sure when I will get to it, keeping this game on the radar! Thanks for sharing your hobby!!

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
When does the voice acting end? I dont know if its something wrong with my version or if the game just stops at a point?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes