• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
" Male Protagonist, Futa/trans Protagonist "

Which one is it? I don't see char creation, nor do I see multiple protags.

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
Realms of Bondage 0.0.3
Change log:
9-27-2021 Version 0.0.3
- Added Quest 1 (goblin hunting)
- Added world map (placeholder)
- Added Farm location

Untamed(Subscribestar):

Standard (Patreon):

zaat

Dec 7, 2020
There seems to be a bug that makes the arrow to leave the area disappear now, though thankfully you can just reload the game and it gets you back to the throne room.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I enjoyed the shite of this game. I almost can't wait for further development. The dev. Is really onto something with this style of game play because it is extremely simple and fun. Thank you very much for sharing your craft Pink Tea. Oh and also thanks for making this title available on the Android platform. Thanks and I look forward to see where things will go with Kaylin. I hope the possibility of her becoming a pet for the dark lord happens in the near future, *wink*wink*[hint, hint] heehee.

Reactions: DeinPxdoxD

Caim ~

Jul 2, 2017
How the fuck did so many knights get that close to the Black Keep unnoticed? There should be watchtowers all over the kingdom!

Don't get me wrong, im glad theres another pink tea game in the same universe than the last slave lord, but cant help it, the writing gets to me haha, the devil is in the details. Great game tho!! Looks promissing

Posab

Oct 2, 2019
I see the Patron version was already uploaded
heres the subscribestar version

change log:

RoB update 0.0.4

Another update! Please Check the Pinned Post above.

The main things are the Throne room sex 2 and the Endurance Pose with Kaylin.

Let me know if you come across any problems and I'll get them fixed soon.

- Added Throne sex 2nd scene (Girl on left of throne)
- Added training panel when you click Kaylin (on Balcony)
- Added Endurance pose 1 (Kaylin)
- Added talk (Kaylin)
- Added ‘Journal’ when throne is clicked (throne room)l

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes