4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
anyone knows, where the save is located?

just wanted to continue my game, but it's not possible.....i guess ccleaner may have deleted it?!? :(:poop:

(saving is allowed in global settings, yes)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I see my have to see if where i stoped was the end are if there was a little more add.

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
ok i got it working for some reason the adobe version just brought adobe flashplayer up.
so i'm running the swf version through it lol

junk101

Feb 17, 2019
How do you capture the plant girl in the second chapter? Every time I set the bait and sleep I wake up to find that she took the bait and didn't set off the trap. Once I set the bait theres no way to interact with it, and waiting around after setting the bait doesn't seem to work despite the one girl (Harmony) telling me to be patient.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
How do you capture the plant girl in the second chapter? Every time I set the bait and sleep I wake up to find that she took the bait and didn't set off the trap. Once I set the bait theres no way to interact with it, and waiting around after setting the bait doesn't seem to work despite the one girl (Harmony) telling me to be patient.
That's pretty much it, be patient, keep trying. If I recall correctly she appears the third time you bait her.

mlglegolas

Aug 7, 2017
Alright played it pretty good some things I want to see is a different animations for deep throat it's same as regular blowjob minus crying maybe he grabs her head by the hair and back and forth rougher ya know keep in mind I used the cheat just really wanted to do her would like if your guy can make the queen his love slave and impregnate them some more women to would be nice but good game I'll try it again when newer versions out I used swf so keep it to since all I got to play on is my phone ;).
Hi,
may I ask what app are you using for playing .swf files? Thanks!

aldric

Dec 10, 2018
I'm stuck in enigma room with a tentacle, a sword, a warrior girl and a helmet. Does anyone know the combination ?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Yeah, I have got those. I mean how do you play it on phone?
I do not understand something, I have to send you a photo of how I play on the phone? What kind of children's questions. If you are an independent person, you take the phone, open the desired program and play.
use the internet for similar questions, - My name is not Google

mlglegolas

Aug 7, 2017
I do not understand something, I have to send you a photo of how I play on the phone? What kind of children's questions. If you are an independent person, you take the phone, open the desired program and play.
use the internet for similar questions, - My name is not Google

Oh man Im sorry, I thought you linked me pc version of flash player.
Really dumb mistake on my side,
Thanx for sharing

Izaminy Loquendo

Apr 26, 2019
I love the game is the first of this type that I play and it is the best; D

the only problem is that I am stuck in the temple in the third door with the Puzzle if someone helps me I would appreciate it very much XD

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes