4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
All I did was try different things. Hit her with the crop, attach the pegs to sensitive places, write rude things on her. Each action you take should fill the lower bar. Some actions fill more than others. Once it gets up to the

good area, stop.
Screenshot_20180711-025236.jpg Screenshot_20180711-025250.jpg

please help me

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is this from the begining to the end. like do you start out with your slave dieing to pretcet yea are just in the jungle then tring to break the sisters will.

ftoulouse

Jul 30, 2018
How do you catch the last fairy? I can't seem to find her any where. The far right of the 3 fairies in the private tents

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a question what happen to the first one and can you play them in order.

like does this go through one and two to the last game are what.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
i have a question what happen to the first one and can you play them in order.

like does this go through one and two to the last game are what.
The first one is on here as well. Yes, like this game it has 3 parts and they are played in order.. first the soldier, then the princess and then the queen.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Now how do i catch the third catgirl variants :pokerFace: Been trying for quite a while now and she still not shows up :FeelsBadMan:.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Now how do i catch the third catgirl variants :pokerFace: Been trying for quite a while now and she still not shows up :FeelsBadMan:.
As much as I love this game, it does tend to go a bit too far with the mini games at times and this one has to be the worst offender. As far as I know, the variant is based off of nothing but blind luck. I think you just need to keep at it. I had the same issue, but eventually got all 3 variants of each kind of girl.

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
As much as I love this game, it does tend to go a bit too far with the mini games at times and this one has to be the worst offender. As far as I know, the variant is based off of nothing but blind luck. I think you just need to keep at it. I had the same issue, but eventually got all 3 variants of each kind of girl.
Just as i finally could confirm that its pure luck, i caught her :pokerFace: lololx'D .

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The evil sexy queen i really love that bitch. The cat ears are a plues she did have cat ears i think and wheres the pic are scene. The one with the genarel and.you finding the thin in her ass.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes