4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
This game is amazing
The only issue I had for some reason the sold out perk never triggered despite owning everything from both shops.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
is there a walkthrough I have checked almost the whole thread and have not seen one, I know if you read the game u don't really need one but I would like too see one so I don't miss anything or miss the chance to get a grand score (so to speak)

I know the cheats but I want to try play the whole game through I have not played for a while now.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
This game was really good, personally I would have liked more to do for the Part 3 training but oh well. Totally worth your time.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
This game is amazing
The only issue I had for some reason the sold out perk never triggered despite owning everything from both shops.
go in the shop on the green planet with the tents. after you buy all ask for favor and do the sex scene then you got it. ;)

Trendrak455

Oct 18, 2017
If anyone know i would like to have an answer
Faye and Seraphine ? What is it ?
in a previous post it does say '' character name '' poll and these are the answer to this poll but what ?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
If anyone know i would like to have an answer
Faye and Seraphine ? What is it ?
in a previous post it does say '' character name '' poll and these are the answer to this poll but what ?
Names for elfs in his new game
Faye and Seraphine
Thanks for the votes - I think the names you chose were a good match for the lovely ladies above (not drawn by me).

I just wanted to tell you that I'm busy and happy working on the new 'Elf training' game and hopefully I'll be able to get a short demo out in June.

divinedomme

Nov 11, 2017
Does anyone have a list of what the different sexual natures actually mean for all the girls? I thought there used to be tooltips, but I can't find them anymore int he latest versions, and don't feel up to playing through three times just to get myself a comprehensive explanation of each one.

mizunooni

Feb 3, 2018
Man, I've followed this game for years and to see it finally done and the complete change and evolution of the creator's art through each part is so awesome to see. You can really see the improvements in animation.

JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
I don't know why this game feels so good. It's simple, but is just amazing how the dev put "love" in it. I´ll tell you guys that this is one of the best h-games i ever play. (English is not my first language, i apologize for any mistakes i make)

Reactions: SoraX13 and joe3339
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes