4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Part 3 v1.2 adds a couple new scenes and features, but it's still far from finished. Just lets you go a little further and do a little more than in the previous release, but then gives the same 'End of current beta' message.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
I haven't tried this out yet but it seems convincing enough. Perhaps I'll give a try when after a couple more updates. But by god, please god, you have included xenomorphs, yuatja (predators), and greys as sex slave candidates. I've made a suggestion twice but people just scoffed at it despite them constantly posting lewd pictures of these three iconic alien races on 4chan.

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
can anyone tell me how to open the door inside the last test and the code for the door on the catgirl planet ?

Open Bob

Sep 12, 2017
I was really surprised at how much I have enjoyed this game. Just finished what's available of part 3. Looking forward to the next update.

After completing part 2, will we ever get to see the Empress again?

marpat

Dec 27, 2017
I was really surprised at how much I have enjoyed this game. Just finished what's available of part 3. Looking forward to the next update.

After completing part 2, will we ever get to see the Empress again?
I highly doubt it, the focus is now on Selene. You'll still have access to everything insofar.

Reactions: Open Bob

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
When I saw the first versions of the game I wasn't very optimistic but this dev proved me wrong. One of the best flash trainer games out there right now.

rabbitrun

Mar 4, 2018
I recently spent the better part of two weeks playing slave lord (SL1), then slave lord 2 (SL2) and then slave lords of the galaxy parts 1-2 and part 3 (SLOG).

I find interesting the fact that some scenes in SL1 are better done (and more erotic) than some scenes in SL2 and even SLOG. It would actually have been very interesting if Pink Tea could have incorporated the best scenes of SL1 and SL2 in SLOG, but I presume that that may be too much work.
My favorite scenes were in SL2, especially the tentacle, electrocution and double gangbang scenes. I found the blow job scene and options in SL1 to be much better than the ones on SLOG and a bit better than the ones in SL2.

Also, the sequence of several torture events for leveling up in SL2 were not entirely logical. For instance, the queen is able to do blow jobs in the dungeon (as well as get gangbanged) before she is able to give the slave lord a blow job.

However, the above were minor distractions.
Well done, Pink Tea! Great job!

Reactions: spenk

rabbitrun

Mar 4, 2018
Is there a downloadable version of Slave Lord 2?
I've only been able to find download links for SLOG 1-2, SLOG 3 and Slave Lord 1.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is there a downloadable version of Slave Lord 2?
I've only been able to find download links for SLOG 1-2, SLOG 3 and Slave Lord 1.
Game 1 (v1.4.1)
Slave Lord

Game 2 (v. 2.5)
Slave Lords Of The Galaxy (part 1)
Game 3 (v. 1.2)
Slave Lords Of The Galaxy (part 2)

Gomen_n

Mar 6, 2018
the game actually doesnt work, what am i doing wrong?
Is the File broken?
which kind of file it have to be,.exe,.swf,.zip ?

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes