4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
Youre welcome, the new content is accessed from the Palace. Goto Selene's room, there are 4 new events, and about 12 new text sets for them in total. Havent found anything else as yet.

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
If you play through from the beginning of part 3, I'm pretty sure that the content in the lab is new.

I don't recall being able to access the store to buy restraints/jars for the lab (or even having access to the lab), so that might be new as well.
spoiler..Uhh that was the content added to v1.2.. end spoiler plus the orginal v1.00 make your slave work/grind in servant house of palace in v1.0 was scrapped as it was a WIP that was removed because we all know how much people hate grinding .. sarcasm especially in original slave lord v1.4.1 and those animations and art for a game to be released free eventually would be waaay more work... again sarcasm so all in all, all that begins well ends well .
PS this is hand down the best visual novel/playable interactive game lets hope more bondage/damsel related adut content is published by this author in the future....

and thanks for the download

Peace out

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
Update:
-spoiler alert-
Bug report

it seems that punishment B aka flogging is only progressable when story is not completed in v1.4 of selene's punishement

once demo is over every event is replayable and ends with progress square except flogging
where the flashplayer both standlaone and chrome and firefox enviroment extension just
freezes there after dialouge square aka no progress bar and reset to selene's room.

Its not game breaking as it does not happen in story but after full game complete or story complete the flogging section is somewhat non-replayable. takes the sadistic enjoyment away

Can someone on this forum relate the bug to the author thanks and again

Peace Out

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
the flogging scene works, i just tested it
is the scene replayable once demo is complete and by that i mean once you have filled the meter during the scene after flogging her, after completeing the demo, does the message pop up saying selene is villified yadayada and you are reset back to her room or does it remain stuck there no matter how much click the blue 3 arrow button in bottom left ?!
If you are not stuck then which version of flash player are you using? standalone or within a browser as this is the issue i am facing currently. the rest of the game works flawlessly BTW

Update on BUG: *WARNING SPOILER*
it seems that replayable section of flogging scene IS endable on selene's 1st dialouge <...bring it on scum...> and selene's 2nd dialouge <... it stings..> but if you take to full meter scene aka selene's third and scene's last dialouge <... because you will not get any..> then at that dialouge screen line the game will freeze itself and become unplayable with infinite breathing animation and all interface totally un interactable.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
yeah it gets stuck at the last part when the gauge gets filled but i just click the progress button repeatedly and it seems to work just fine

i don't know which ver. of flash im using but im pretty sure im up to date with the latest flash player

mpcomp

Jan 25, 2018
yeah it gets stuck at the last part when the gauge gets filled but i just click the progress button repeatedly and it seems to work just fine

i don't know which ver. of flash im using but im pretty sure im up to date with the latest flash player
agreed ... thank you for resolving the issue
after reading your post i replayed the scene and for me i counted the clicks until a final final defiance dialouge initiated after which scene could either be ended at the user convenience.
and for me those number of clicks in each of 5 replaythroughs was 14 at 15th click the final dialouge between slaver and selene initiates [15th,16th click] and then we can press button on middle left to exit the flogging scene successfully or keep indulging ourselves in powerplay XD.

Caleb Spicer

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Love this game. Recommended to anyone who likes sex, and sexy things. Or people who like sand.

bobissilly

Mar 1, 2018
Alright played it pretty good some things I want to see is a different animations for deep throat it's same as regular blowjob minus crying maybe he grabs her head by the hair and back and forth rougher ya know keep in mind I used the cheat just really wanted to do her would like if your guy can make the queen his love slave and impregnate them some more women to would be nice but good game I'll try it again when newer versions out I used swf so keep it to since all I got to play on is my phone ;).
agreed!

Reactions: Niteowl

bobissilly

Mar 1, 2018
I can't remember what the second quest one was. what does it say on your objective section? next to the happiness and obedience stuff.
I think around that point your either supposed to go to the shop or go to the building on the left.
You might have to run an errand for the girl at the shop

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes