4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Trendrak455

Oct 18, 2017
Can someone post a link to download the new version lease ?

Please ?

The game is in wip tentacles so a newer version should be done soon

Can someone post a link please i really want to have it
if i happen to know how to do this i will do it but i just don't know

i hope the game will be finally done soon
the game is great with a superb story and sex scenes are amazing

MSSF

Apr 21, 2018
Can anybody help me passing Kaleena's inhibition test? How to increase her inhibition? whatever i do, her inhibition decreases. I am stuck on scantor, and cant level up kaleena.

jjbau123

Feb 19, 2018
Can anybody help me passing Kaleena's inhibition test? How to increase her inhibition? whatever i do, her inhibition decreases. I am stuck on scantor, and cant level up kaleena.
This is confusing. You should be training kaleena on endoron, or did you mean layla on scantor?. Sex acts decrease her inhibition. If you get stuck try the forest or talking to the black order to advance the story.

MSSF

Apr 21, 2018
This is confusing. You should be training kaleena on endoron, or did you mean layla on scantor?. Sex acts decrease her inhibition. If you get stuck try the forest or talking to the black order to advance the story.
I am sorry, i meant endoron. I cannot advance in the game. In forest, there is harmony only and the black order is satisfied as i've captured all the pixies. Now i have to train kaleena but her inhibition decreases in all intimacy levels. Also Bondage always decreases her inhibition.

jjbau123

Feb 19, 2018
I am sorry, i meant endoron. I cannot advance in the game. In forest, there is harmony only and the black order is satisfied as i've captured all the pixies. Now i have to train kaleena but her inhibition decreases in all intimacy levels. Also Bondage always decreases her inhibition.
You want to DECREASE both her inhibition and pride until they are at zero to level her up. It is the opposite of the first slave.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
After not following for some while i am currently lost.Does version 1.5 or the upcoming 1.6 has the chapters connected.I remember after chapter 1 chapter 2 was released without being a smooth transition over them same with chapter 3.I think thats the last thing i played.

Trendrak455

Oct 18, 2017
After not following for some while i am currently lost.Does version 1.5 or the upcoming 1.6 has the chapters connected.I remember after chapter 1 chapter 2 was released without being a smooth transition over them same with chapter 3.I think thats the last thing i played.
i haven't played the 1.5 version so i'm sorry i can't answer you

Trendrak455

Oct 18, 2017
if someone can gently post a link we would be able to play 1.5
if i have known how to do it i will but i don't know

MentolKo

Apr 21, 2018
On account there was no money in dollars, because I'm from Russia. Last month I had access, but it was over

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes