4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
oh i didn't know this was updated. very much like it.
finished part 1-2, got the achievements for endorin, but have no clue on any of the achievements for Scantor. some help would be appreciated.

will probably have to replay it to see how catgirl is like when she's dominating and vice versa. for now i did equal.

Jul 22, 2017
I actually prefer to wait more this time for the next update because I prefer to see more sex animations. I feel like that Selene as the last girl should get the most scenes and also the best ones.

Artemis123442

Apr 2, 2018
Spoliers
oh i didn't know this was updated. very much like it.
finished part 1-2, got the achievements for endorin, but have no clue on any of the achievements for Scantor. some help would be appreciated.

will probably have to replay it to see how catgirl is like when she's dominating and vice versa. for now i did equal.
i have only found one of them and am still trying to figure out the other 2 but tan the hide is done by using the spanking punishment until her butt is bright red and at least 2 dialogue boxes have popped up.

Reactions: Hryme

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Is there a reliable way to play the .swf file or convert it to a more 'conventional' format? Everytime I play it, I manually have to hit the 'right click' and select 'play' which most certainly fucks up the game. The only way I can get it working is with Internet Explorer (irony indeed), despite the fact that I have installed several Adobe Flash players etc.

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a reliable way to play the .swf file or convert it to a more 'conventional' format? Everytime I play it, I manually have to hit the 'right click' and select 'play' which most certainly fucks up the game. The only way I can get it working is with Internet Explorer (irony indeed), despite the fact that I have installed several Adobe Flash players etc.
Download SWF File Player. I haven't had a single problem with it.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. I just found out about this game and checked the developer's Patreon.

$10,212 per month. This guy is making ten thousand dollars a month on this game.

Is it really that good? I mean the art looks alright but certainly not mind-blowing. What sets this game apart from all the other typical trainer/harem games?

Fuck. I am in the wrong business. 10 thousand dollars a month. That's almost as much as I make in a year.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Holy shit. I just found out about this game and checked the developer's Patreon.

$10,212 per month. This guy is making ten thousand dollars a month on this game.

Is it really that good? I mean the art looks alright but certainly not mind-blowing. What sets this game apart from all the other typical trainer/harem games?

Fuck. I am in the wrong business. 10 thousand dollars a month. That's almost as much as I make in a year.
Everybody has a different taste, but I really like this game, in fact I would say it's one of the best hentai games I've ever played. I'm not a patreon yet but i will be, I want to see more games by Pink Tea. I think for me KoD and SLOG are the best available now, hands down.

Why is it good? Well, I think the main reasons are
1- Original art, simple but very pleasing, and with animations and different options on how to run the scenes - that alone makes it a lot more interesting than any games with text only, static images only, or with random images taken from the net. Slave Maker, for example, has plenty of interesting concepts.... but only random net images, no animations, no control over the H scenes (just static images anyways).
Some games with only static images can be great too, like KoD (excellent writing), but that's another game that at least has beautiful original art and an interesting story.
Other games also have pretty shoddy 3D art and animations (HiRise Clinmb, for example, might have more realistic chicks, but they still look fake and the scenes are pretty poorly realized). I'd rather have simpler art but with actually more realistic animations and more options in running the scenes any day.

2- It's a hentai game that actually focuses on hentai scenes and doesn't make you waste hours grinding unrelated fights or making tons of repetitive actions to get to them. There are some puzzles here and there, but overall it's all about playing in various ways with your slaves.
It's simpler than other games overall, true, but the superior H scenes, and the fact that you can direct some of them like in a movie make it, imo, a lot more fun than many H games.

3- SLOG has a really cool story as well, if you are into stories about training slaves, submissive chicks etc.
Having some strong characters that will eventually be defiled is also great...... and leads to the above mentioned group scenes you can kind of direct. It's also not as uninspired and formulaic as a ton of games from japan, in which the chicks turn submissive pretty much as soon as you rape them and filled with boring cliches from anime

just a thought.....

PS fortunately there is no game around that combines the concepts in SLOG with much more extensive story lines, even better art, and a much wider cast of characters (possible more options when directing the scenes). I would play it until I stop eating and working completely.
But I will become a patron of Pink Tea, if anybody can make such a game it would be him.

Reactions: spenk

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the informative write-up, that answers a lot of questions I had about the game. I downloaded both parts a few days ago but haven't started it up yet. Might try it out today, based on your description it does sound like this game is right up my alley.

I think the thing that I'm most surprised by is the amount of money Pink Tea's Patreon is bringing in. I didn't realize Pink Tea has been around doing this stuff for a while, that explains a bit better why they've got such a huge following. Also probably helps that these games are done in Flash, so they reach a much wider audience when released on a site like Newgrounds.

Just recently learned that the CoC and TiTS developers are making something like $35,000 per month. I cannot even imagine that level of income. Yep, I'm jealous. Maybe I need to start writing games...

Anyway, thanks for the detailed response. I'll check this game out for sure.

Reactions: Namco15

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Hey Aifman7,

of course tastes vary, so i don't know if you'll like it (although I think you will), but those are the reasons why I enjoy it.
I just wanted to add that I think Pink Tea's popularity stems from the original Slave lord game (also a flash game, and very nice too but a lot simpler and with a lot less content and storyline). I think he made that one mostly part time or anyways on little support, but as it proved to be fairly popular, it allowed him to gain more support and expand on some of the concepts of that game with SLOG (animations with choices for the player on how to run them etc). Apparently he's also planning to go back to the fantasy settings with a game about elves after SLOG is completed.

PS Writing games is not that hard, in terms of coming up with interesting concepts and storylines, the tough parts are coding and adding the art, animation, and sound effects that can make a game truly stand out. It's too bad not many companies invest real money in those games, H games have a lot of untapped potential. I guess the internet is part of the reason....it's already a niche market (adults only+hentai) and investing a lot of money on something that will end up being torrented for free is probably not worth the effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: aifman7
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes