Jun 12, 2020
aaah finally a good femdom game, without the maledom, femalprotagonist, html, text based... tags, and it's actually a good femdom game about femdom!
Great game i just want to see more, actual content is about 15mn, but they worth it, that really bring you in what the game, i can wait to see the evolution

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Slave High [0.31]
Download :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

WittleSarah

Apr 3, 2019
Great start! really enjoyed it. Animations are good, girls are hot, the writing is good and does not have typos all over.
Yep, very solid start. I am looking forward to the next update

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
good game! hoping for more :D

ps: someone got any recommendations for games like this gem?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Congrats! will try because of trans

so am i required to play the prequel or doesnt really matter?
The two games aren't related but they do take place in the same world, so no. Not necessary to play one to enjoy the other

As for the trans thing, this is why I am really unhappy with how they put trans/futa together. They are NOT the same thing, this game definitely is FUTA. I could say a lot more about that, but its off topic. Just know that if you're here for trans, the closest you're probably going to get is sissification, but they won't be females, and the females with cocks magically induce them, but are 100% female

good game! hoping for more :D

ps: someone got any recommendations for games like this gem?
As said above, Second Class. Same world, different story. Although RPGM game, it uses that engine to utilize a very unique game mechanic (at least one not really used before it), highly recommended, just as much quality.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
what does this game mean for the development of second class?
From what he's said, it means he's not going to get burnt out when only working on a single game so he can switch it up without driving himself nuts going over a single game everyday and he gets to play around with alternative engines. As it stands, he just needed a breather and to spread out and try new things, but said Second Class is going to continue development (He stated he's going to work on the gentle route for the next update for it).

While I definitely can't talk for him, those are things he's made clear on patreon (I highly recommend people join). He will be working on both projects, oddly enough he took really well to Ren'Py engine. He is really fast (he is with both games actually, considering what he has to do). RPGM is a bit harder/takes longer, but that's due to its unique features and the ease in which it can bug out. In all honesty, from when he started this game compared to Second Class, considering he was only just learning, he more or less blitzed through this.

XGodamMariaX

Sep 8, 2020
I haven't played yet but as far as i know they are set in the same world but different characters so there should be no need to play the other game if you don't want to for whatever reason, but it is a good game.
Alright, thanks

As for the trans thing, this is why I am really unhappy with how they put trans/futa together. They are NOT the same thing, this game definitely is FUTA. I could say a lot more about that, but its off topic. Just know that if you're here for trans, the closest you're probably going to get is sissification, but they won't be females, and the females with cocks magically induce them, but are 100% female
Well, i agree to your point , and i thought with this game is a trans at, because i haven't played the game and waiting for my shift to end.

Because most of the game i tried from this site is mostly trans, and rarely futa. That's why i said trans at first.

Sorry

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Alright, thanks

Well, i agree to your point , and i thought with this game is a trans at, because i haven't played the game and waiting for my shift to end.

Because most of the game i tried from this site is mostly trans, and rarely futa. That's why i said trans at first.

Sorry
Not really something to apologize for, its honestly an awful tagging system. Way too many people can't tell the difference between futa/trans/shemale, but if you're honestly wanting a very specific thing, then its going to be annoying to play a game to find out it wasn't actually part of the game. (take it from someone who has wasted several hours to play a game tagged femdom just to find out there is like a 30 second one time scene of the MC getting a footjob/eating someone out)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
aaah finally a good femdom game, without the maledom, femalprotagonist, html, text based... tags, and it's actually a good femdom game about femdom!
Great game i just want to see more, actual content is about 15mn, but they worth it, that really bring you in what the game, i can wait to see the evolution
Nah it is not the first one. I think u missed at least 2 of them (good games)

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Second Class is one of my favourite games so I'll be keeping a close eye on this one. Hope there's going to be some sissy/feminization scenes in further updates :D

Reactions: Aseratrix

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
why do almost all femdom games have Futa ? if you love F/m then why add dicks into it so it becomes a M/m ? , i will never understand this.. it would be alot better if there was F/f and M/m scenes that didnt involve the MC unless he wanted to in that case and if not then call it a BDSM game and not a Femdom game :D

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes