Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
why do almost all femdom games have Futa ? if you love F/m then why add dicks into it so it becomes a M/m ? , i will never understand this.. it would be alot better if there was F/f and M/m scenes that didnt involve the MC unless he wanted to in that case and if not then call it a BDSM game and not a Femdom game :D
I feel you, but as long as its optional, people deserve having their special fetish (as long as they are within the confines of the game creator's vision). I strongly dislike futa (especially when its really just trans), because as a sub male I worship the actual and whole female anatomy, primary sex characteristics included. But I do like some fetishes within femdom which others may not (the most controversial being scat, but there are others), so as long as a game allows for multiple fetishes within the genre with a choice system implemented, I see no problem with the game.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Nice beginning!
I hope there will be a lot of watersport, like in the previous game of this dev (Second class) :)
I hope you don't mean water polo :p For real, I also hope that it will have a lot of water sports lol (even scat), as well as spitting, trampling, and all strung up on a mesmerizing story. :rolleyes:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Second Class is one of my favourite games so I'll be keeping a close eye on this one. Hope there's going to be some sissy/feminization scenes in further updates :D
While I am not into that, I hope there will be plenty of such content in the game for you to enjoy...as long as we more conventional (sic!) subs will also have our lill paths. Sadly, I think that if a game aims to include too many things, it may become too thin on everything, if you know what I mean. The best solution for some major threads like sissification, would be a root mechanism which would allow for some slight alterations/additions to dialogue and a separate set of starting narrative, while the rest of the actions be essentially the same. That is if someone does not also need male characters be involved into it (like most sissification games), because that in my opinion is entirely outside the purview of the femdom genre.

Reactions: stacytv

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Played it, found it short, but was good, i will watch for future update.

By the way, peoples saying, that if you want to make more money, you'll have to change your games, it's not all creators that make alot of money, but is still possible, just look at Bowei, he got over 3000$ monthly for... femdom/foot fetish games, Dekarous + 1500$, and i know there are others... so it is possible to make more money with femdom games.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Short, but sweet. For now it seems less dark and oppressive than Second Class, although part of SC's bleakness comes from the fact it's an RPGm game. I found erotic scenes here also less intense (in both severity and lenght) than in SC, where I enjoyed them more. But the game does look good and the intro gets the job done of showing us what to expect. I like Mei, it seems like a nice start for a loving femdom type of relationship (hopefully with a lot of fetishes involved); I already started 2 routes so I'm looking forward to see how they will develop.

BTW it seems like Slave High will soon have a kind of rival in the form of Domina School, so we'll be having a double dose of femdom schooling in the upcoming months :D

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Second Class is one of my favourite games so I'll be keeping a close eye on this one. Hope there's going to be some sissy/feminization scenes in further updates :D
There will be. There was a lot I didn't have time to fit in the first build.

Reactions: asehpe and stacytv

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Short, but sweet. For now it seems less dark and oppressive than Second Class, although part of SC's bleakness comes from the fact it's an RPGm game. I found erotic scenes here also less intense (in both severity and lenght) than in SC, where I enjoyed them more. But the game does look good and the intro gets the job done of showing us what to expect. I like Mei, it seems like a nice start for a loving femdom type of relationship (hopefully with a lot of fetishes involved); I already started 2 routes so I'm looking forward to see how they will develop.

BTW it seems like Slave High will soon have a kind of rival in the form of Domina School, so we'll be having a double dose of femdom schooling in the upcoming months :D
The game will be a little less dark in general, but the scenes will get more intense as we go.

Oh really? Who's making domina school? I love me some school based femdom.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes