• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Why does this have the trap tag? This man looks way too masculine to fool anyone into thinking he's a woman

femdom_kun

Sep 23, 2022
Why does this have the trap tag? This man looks way too masculine to fool anyone into thinking he's a woman
Some classmates of MC are traps. A one even could be fucked by MC in the lift.
Also MC grow hair and wear maid outfit in Akame route

But yeah,the game isn't focused on trap theme

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
Such a fun game, great amount of content, especially since you can play it over and over again going different routes, we need game like this, keep it going.

Hess512

May 24, 2017
I really wish the nurse had a main route. :( There a golden oppertunity missed for her to lock the protag in chastity after making him wear the sissy dress. But you can't always get what you want i suppsoe. Stil had a blast.

brombeere1992

Jul 28, 2021
Such a fun game, great amount of content, especially since you can play it over and over again going different routes, we need game like this, keep it going.
Yeah, I'm always surprised to see a new scene I missed because of a choice I never made the day before. It makes me wondering how many scenes did I miss, huhuh

RiffRaff

Feb 22, 2017
Is piss and scat actually optional, because I don't see anyway to disabling the former and I don't want to get blindsided by the latter.

jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
How much of the game if futadom? I like femdom and futadom but would like to go going in what I can expect.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How much of the game if futadom? I like femdom and futadom but would like to go going in what I can expect.
There are 2 main LI, you want the Asian girl whose name escapes me, she will be femdom, pinky pie is futa, I would guess 50/50 or probably more towards futa.

Reactions: jakeb733

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
What have the new update?
In four months probably :oops:, because the developer has two games he works on, and has work intervals of 2 months for each one, for example, he releases an update for this game, and in two months, he releases the update for the other game ( second class) and two months later, he releases an update of this game again :oops:

His other game only needs one new update, so unless he makes another project, more frequent updates will occur (every two months) because he will only attend to one, at least that's what I want to believe. :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes