• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Lots of glitches. At one point, I tried to couple with the Horse guy, and fell through the map, so deep that the game became distorted and I had to force close. Like others, I also couldn't finish the Tutorial.

Is there a way to remove her shirt? I figured out how to get rid of her panties, but based on the Developers Patreon, there is definitely a nude model for the main character, but only her panties are listed as clothing.

menny

May 28, 2017
Lots of glitches. At one point, I tried to couple with the Horse guy, and fell through the map, so deep that the game became distorted and I had to force close. Like others, I also couldn't finish the Tutorial.

Is there a way to remove her shirt? I figured out how to get rid of her panties, but based on the Developers Patreon, there is definitely a nude model for the main character, but only her panties are listed as clothing.
There isn't, however there is a way(at least I remember seeing it) to change clothes to either a summer pair or Christmas pair(unless they removed it); on my side of questions does anyone know every futa interaction possible?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
There isn't, however there is a way(at least I remember seeing it) to change clothes to either a summer pair or Christmas pair(unless they removed it); on my side of questions does anyone know every futa interaction possible?
But in this post on his Patreon, going back to June of 2017, he discusses how he improved the nude model and even shows a picture (although that might have been modeled specifically for the post), but he speaks about it as though a bare Nishy is implemented. If nude model existed a year ago, it should exist now?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
im stuck where you are supposed to catch the rabbit any help?
Haven't bothered myself, since I just bought all the FaPet's instead, but there's one down the thin passage from the place being constructed, I think with some carrots. Supposed to grab a carrot, then remove her panties, and while selected press Q. Then get another carrot, and throw it to the Rabbit. At least, that's what I gathered from reading a bunch of the developer posts, haven't tried it myself.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
The instructions for catching the rabbit are on the side of that big, green "under construction" thing in the center of the forest (on an outside wall)- however, that being said, it does fuck all any good. Whoever the Dev is gave the rabbits super-human AI; you spend 5-10 minutes watching their animation cycle, determining the best place to spring your trap, you finally sneak out to do it...and the animation cycle switches to something completely different- she's no longer using the same pattern. And, if, IF you're lucky enough to set up a trail of carrots and hide- they ignore the trail, come to the one closest to you, and *POOF* gone! It's just like Augoeides Crowley said- just buy the damn things. AND if you're thinking of trying to flush her out or into your trap- hahahahahahaha, not happening. Once they disappear- they're gone until the next day (which seriously needs to be fixed as well, some days not one rabbit spawns at all). Grrrrrr.

Does anyone know how to change the items in the inventory? You pick up the Double donger (for the sheep, not a spoiler- nobody can get it to work) and whip thing for the horse-guy (not sure where the "tako" is for the cow OR what a "tako" even is); but when you click Tab or CapsLock to switch the items (the one that switches back to a selected item and the "Beg" ability)- then, when you switch back- all it ever shows you is the carrot. You (or at least I) cannot access anything else in the inventory to use it.

Seriously, does anybody know how to switch the items in your inventory, so that you can use them to capture the other critters? Please help!

It's a fun and decent game for what it is- the MC is cute, but some of the animations are a bit buggy (like the one where the horse-guy looks like he's being crucified and just stands there) and that's supposed to be one of the sex animations. Ooooh, ribald. No, he just frickin' stands there. Hopefully the kinks get worked out of it and it becomes playable in the next update.

Also, for those who had problems getting the game (not the tutorial to work) this worked on my raggedy old laptop, so maybe it will work for you. Start the tutorial- go all the way through to the part where the blue circle is on the ground (y'know the part where nothing happens), hit escape, go to title, start new game, and then skip the tutorial the second time. It may have something to with the way the resources are loaded, not too sure- however that's at least how to get into the game and save and sleep and buy all the FaPets by the barn (not sure what's so barn-y about it-looks like the front of mission), but that's where the "game" is at least. Hope it helps you.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
How do i use beg?
When you're in game, and not tutorial, you will see an inventory block and an action- in this case it's "Beg" (it will be in the lower right-hand corner), if not- hit Tab or CapsLock until it is visible. If you can see "Beg", just press Number 1 on your keyboard. Then go stand by the tree where the Elven Guards are guarding the gate- when one approaches you stand in front of him and "Beg" and then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, does anyone know how to switch inventory items yet?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
When you're in game, and not tutorial, you will see an inventory block and an action- in this case it's "Beg" (it will be in the lower right-hand corner), if not- hit Tab or CapsLock until it is visible. If you can see "Beg", just press Number 1 on your keyboard. Then go stand by the tree where the Elven Guards are guarding the gate- when one approaches you stand in front of him and "Beg" and then

Seriously, does anyone know how to switch inventory items yet?
You start out with 2 Inventory Slots, but one kind of vanishes, once you swap to Skills for the first time, which brings me to my next statement: I'm well aware of how to access Beg, but it has never worked for me. This game has been around for over a year, and it still has many fundamental flaws. As far as I can tell, his last game was a mobile app, so maybe he's in a bit over his head.

It looks pretty, but I swear each time I load it up on my gaming PC, the game is slightly different, technically speaking. Like, originally, the Horse wouldn't stop following me around, but the next time I loaded the game, it had reset it's AI, although now it mostly chases after my sheep girl. If you wait long enough, you can see a bunch of people walking around outside the castle wall (although they weren't there, on the same day, until once again, I loaded the entire game again), but the men are just floating clothes and hair, while the women are poorly rendered. You can interact with them, but it's a bit weird for the afor mentioned reasons. Etc. etc.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
You start out with 2 Inventory Slots, but one kind of vanishes, once you swap to Skills for the first time, which brings me to my next statement: I'm well aware of how to access Beg, but it has never worked for me. This game has been around for over a year, and it still has many fundamental flaws. As far as I can tell, his last game was a mobile app, so maybe he's in a bit over his head.

It looks pretty, but I swear each time I load it up on my gaming PC, the game is slightly different, technically speaking. Like, originally, the Horse wouldn't stop following me around, but the next time I loaded the game, it had reset it's AI, although now it mostly chases after my sheep girl. If you wait long enough, you can see a bunch of people walking around outside the castle wall (although they weren't there, on the same day, until once again, I loaded the entire game again), but the men are just floating clothes and hair, while the women are poorly rendered. You can interact with them, but it's a bit weird for the afor mentioned reasons. Etc. etc.

Oh, there's no denying that the game is buggier than frog shit, but it does have so much potential- IF they'd fix the damn bunny AI for starters and the inventory system and some of the animations, and etc.,. I was responding the other post where someone asked how to use "Beg"- I just mentioned your name because you said it's just easier to buy all of the FaPets from the "Barn"(?). It was never my intention to imply that you didn't know how to use it. That was how I got it work for me, but that was only after several attempts and re-re-re-loads AND spamming every button on my bloody keyboard. It runs slow as dog snot on my old laptop even with the lowest setting- it's probably just too much for my poor GPU to handle. When I just tried to launch the game with no tutorial Nishy just kinda floated in the air with no environment loaded and she'd wave her right arm when I clicked the mouse. I haven't seen the disembodied elements floating around- that sounds like one more bug for the Dev to fix.

It says that there are seasonal maps, obviously Patron only, but does anybody know if those are better or just as bad as this current game version?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I was responding the other post where someone asked how to use "Beg"- I just mentioned your name because you said it's just easier to buy all of the FaPets from the "Barn"(?). It was never my intention to imply that you didn't know how to use it.
I actually didn't notice you using my name, I just kind of glazed over your post. When I said that particular statement, I was just putting emphasis on the fact that I was "well aware" of how to access Beg, considering how clunky the game is and how it hides everything (when I first loaded it up, I was really disoriented for the first half hour or so), not throwing shade your way, although I can see someone could read that as being snarky given the context of it all.

In regards to the seasonal maps, I think their quite literally tied to how far you are into the game, maybe things change after your 30+ days in? I stopped at like Day 17 or so, and I'm generally done with the game, considering there isn't too much to really see, with all the bugs and all, but like I said, around that distance into the game is when I began to see townspeople at the gate. I know the game has a ton of potential, but as I said before, I did some digging around, and the game has been in development since mid 2016 or so, which sets off a lot of red flags for me.

A lot of these games due tend to have a slow development, considering their erotic nature, a small team and low funding, but even after a year, the game should be "fundamentally" there. Unfortunately, an exorbitant number of these titles never get anywhere, or even advance slightly, from month to month, so I wouldn't hold your breath on the future of this game.

A good example of a game in constant positive development would be Elana: Champion of Lust (at least, when I was last following the game, which was admittedly a half year or so... I should look into that Title again...), which actually delivers some content each month as a new Build, and eventually with some major implementations (many of which are quite lewd). An example of negative development (other than SlaveBar) would be Innocent Witches, which has kind of sat on its ass forever, although they've recently promised to recode / introduce an economy system soon... which is something none of us asked for, especially since it's taken them like three or more months and will probably have very little effect on the game, but ruin our saves, requiring us to replay the same hours of content again... but time will tell on that prediction.

Also, are you sure this isn't the Patreon Build? I always find it hard to know whether or not the games here are Public or Private Builds, but the game I downloaded from this thread very clearly stated that "Futa Mode" was Patreon only and its very much in this version of the game, so all that stuff you mentioned is probably in there... somewhere. The developer does make it a point to say a number of things are hidden as a secret ingame... maybe the actual working version of SlaveBar is hidden ingame too ;)

Reactions: Safetydummy
Feb 21, 2018
For Developer (since i cannot contact them)

includes pictures with highlights and a TXT with info for each picture.
-
General V180426
I want to like this experience. since it is a rare 3rd person game. but between the lack of content and unpolished gameplay i could not enjoy this. it definitely has potential but it needs a lot of improvement before i'd recommend this.

Tutorial
Camera behind walls and such makes your character appear nude and glitched.

several grammar mistakes

some places where you can see "off the map" should be fixed

got to the part in the tutorial after masturbating and could not figure out what to do. the glowing spot does nothing and you are trapped in that area.

it's possible to get up some hills by sprinting and moving forward

Story
There is a glitch which i cannot reproduce where you cannot pick pic the whip if you threw it.
also there was a point i could not run (i had stamina it was a glitch)

LMB on the male slave glitched the game. his arms were spread out and some odd commands were visible on screen.he at some point had a oral sex scene with my character then a tutorial about the menu appeared.

What is beg? the game suggests doing it but never tells you what it is or how to do it.

could not capture a fapgirl. it was annoying waiting for them to finally eat and then the game not work like it said it would.

Gameplay
Crouch was inconsistent for me. sometimes i'd have to hold the button others i would only tap it and it would stay in position. was this a glitch or did i miss something?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I actually didn't notice you using my name, I just kind of glazed over your post. When I said that particular statement, I was just putting emphasis on the fact that I was "well aware" of how to access Beg, considering how clunky the game is and how it hides everything (when I first loaded it up, I was really disoriented for the first half hour or so), not throwing shade your way, although I can see someone could read that as being snarky given the context of it all.

In regards to the seasonal maps, I think their quite literally tied to how far you are into the game, maybe things change after your 30+ days in? I stopped at like Day 17 or so, and I'm generally done with the game, considering there isn't too much to really see, with all the bugs and all, but like I said, around that distance into the game is when I began to see townspeople at the gate. I know the game has a ton of potential, but as I said before, I did some digging around, and the game has been in development since mid 2016 or so, which sets off a lot of red flags for me.

A lot of these games due tend to have a slow development, considering their erotic nature, a small team and low funding, but even after a year, the game should be "fundamentally" there. Unfortunately, an exorbitant number of these titles never get anywhere, or even advance slightly, from month to month, so I wouldn't hold your breath on the future of this game.

A good example of a game in constant positive development would be Elana: Champion of Lust (at least, when I was last following the game, which was admittedly a half year or so... I should look into that Title again...), which actually delivers some content each month as a new Build, and eventually with some major implementations (many of which are quite lewd). An example of negative development (other than SlaveBar) would be Innocent Witches, which has kind of sat on its ass forever, although they've recently promised to recode / introduce an economy system soon... which is something none of us asked for, especially since it's taken them like three or more months and will probably have very little effect on the game, but ruin our saves, requiring us to replay the same hours of content again... but time will tell on that prediction.

Also, are you sure this isn't the Patreon Build? I always find it hard to know whether or not the games here are Public or Private Builds, but the game I downloaded from this thread very clearly stated that "Futa Mode" was Patreon only and its very much in this version of the game, so all that stuff you mentioned is probably in there... somewhere. The developer does make it a point to say a number of things are hidden as a secret ingame... maybe the actual working version of SlaveBar is hidden ingame too ;)

Oh, I didn't take it as shade- no worries there. I, honestly, don't know if I could grind this to 30+ days- the fact that you got to 17 proves your are a greater man than I. :) Don't get me started on Innocent Witches...Holy Crap, I love the Akabur art-style and it really wants to be a good game, but the save mechanic is utter gob-shite. You can only save at the Pensieve, so your thumbnail saves all show the same stupid picture- there's no way to gauge what decision you did or didn't make like in a Ren'py game. I know it's hard to complain or criticize the games/Devs on here because we essentially get the games that other people ARE putting money into (and IF my financials were in a better situation- there are at least 3-5 that I would gladly support- their games are consistent, the updates are regular, the engine isn't rebuilt so none of your saves work with the new version, (and not just bug fixes from the previous release), and the content implemented furthers the story; i.e., Long Live the Princess, DFD, Quest Failed, My Sweet Neighbors, just to name a few off the top of my head), BUT... That being said, are the Patrons getting the same buggy, under-developed, inconsistent, hot mess that we are?

I do believe that you are correct about the Futa being a Patreon only thing- I still don't quite get the fascination with it, but if it gives someone else a stiffy AND I can opt out of it; no harm, no foul- I suppose.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
For Developer (since i cannot contact them)

includes pictures with highlights and a TXT with info for each picture.
-
General V180426
I want to like this experience. since it is a rare 3rd person game. but between the lack of content and unpolished gameplay i could not enjoy this. it definitely has potential but it needs a lot of improvement before i'd recommend this.

Tutorial
Camera behind walls and such makes your character appear nude and glitched.

several grammar mistakes

some places where you can see "off the map" should be fixed

got to the part in the tutorial after masturbating and could not figure out what to do. the glowing spot does nothing and you are trapped in that area.

it's possible to get up some hills by sprinting and moving forward

Story
There is a glitch which i cannot reproduce where you cannot pick pic the whip if you threw it.
also there was a point i could not run (i had stamina it was a glitch)

LMB on the male slave glitched the game. his arms were spread out and some odd commands were visible on screen.he at some point had a oral sex scene with my character then a tutorial about the menu appeared.

What is beg? the game suggests doing it but never tells you what it is or how to do it.

could not capture a fapgirl. it was annoying waiting for them to finally eat and then the game not work like it said it would.

Gameplay
Crouch was inconsistent for me. sometimes i'd have to hold the button others i would only tap it and it would stay in position. was this a glitch or did i miss something?

First off I apologize for not knowing how to break up your quote into individual questions, so bear with me.
If you look back a few posts- I had similar issues and answered some of the questions (as best I could);
Dude, give up on anything working in the inventory- it's carrots, it's always going to be carrots. Nothing but carrots.
Give up on the tutorial, once you hit the blue ring- it's over.
The horse-guy being crucified pose? Bug? I had the exact same problem. Didn't quite understand the menu options with the 3 arrows myself...
IF you hit 1 on your keyboard and the little round icon is in the lower right-hand corner that says "Beg", it should work. Be warned- it's only for one thing....and...it's not all that special. IF you don't see "Beg" hit Tab or CapsLock to cycle through it.
Trying to catch a FaPet? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you'll win the lottery sooner.
I had issues with crouch as well, but if you hold C and hit Shift (or the other way around), she'll usually stay crouched.

Reactions: Adirtymexican666

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Don't get me started on Innocent Witches...Holy Crap, I love the Akabur art-style and it really wants to be a good game, but the save mechanic is utter gob-shite. You can only save at the Pensieve, so your thumbnail saves all show the same stupid picture- there's no way to gauge what decision you did or didn't make like in a Ren'py game.
I think you must have played an older version of either Witch Trainer or Innocent Witches, as Innocent Witches (by Sad Crab) is essentially an expansion of Witch Trainer (Akabur) in detail. As of February (the last time I downloaded and played either) the saves of either game work just fine, giving you appropriate thumbnails as to what is on your screen when you save the game.

Also, I'm pretty sure that both games use Ren'Py, as most of these erotic games do, although I am almost certain SlaveBar was built from the ground up, hence why it's so unstable. It's just that the Ren'Py System is so customizeable, that clever programmers can completely change how its "default" design looks, and make it look like something entirely different.

IF you hit 1 on your keyboard and the little round icon is in the lower right-hand corner that says "Beg", it should work.
Yeah, like me and a few others in this thread have stated, that just doesn't seem to work. Considering how I've said that I've literally had a different experience with the game with each time I loaded the program, it's possible that despite all the other flaws your having on your laptop, your somehow able to get the Beg Skill to work, while we can't.

That, or you just may have some update or installation on your computer that allows it to work properly, whereas we don't. Or maybe you downloaded a different build than us (I used the MEGA link whenever possible), and it has more stable files? Either way, if you didn't notice all the problems I mentioned having with the game, earlier today, I wrote a detailed review and posted my critique, in it explaining all the technical problems I had in detail (it's quite a long read though, but I didn't want to come off as someone who played the game for 5 minutes shitting on the game for no reason, when I wasted several hours on it, trying to get it to work right and figure things out).

I do believe that you are correct about the Futa being a Patreon only thing- I still don't quite get the fascination with it, but if it gives someone else a stiffy AND I can opt out of it; no harm, no foul- I suppose.
Well, imagine your standard vanilla: a man and a woman. Now replace that image with two women, except one or both of them have a penis. Basically, if you enjoy the lesbian erotica, then in theory you should enjoy watching those same lesbians enjoy each other, but with dingle dangles, instead of plastic strapped on toys. But maybe I'm showing a bit too much of what's in my closet.

First off I apologize for not knowing how to break up your quote into individual questions, so bear with me.
I'm not very great when it comes to forum stuff, but this site has a pretty good and standard system. Basically, you can hard text by copying the QUOTE=ACCOUNT NUMBER and the /QUOTE (with the brackets), putting your text between, or the much easier option.

Highlight the text you want to quote, and a little popup should appear with "+Quote, Reply". When you click Quote, whatever you highlighted is added to a "Multi-Quote". You can do this as much as you want, and when your ready to add it all to your Post Text Box, you can a little option on the lower left of it labeled "Insert Multi-Quote", which will give you a giant popup with all the Quotes you highlights, precoded with the brackets and all, and allowing you to even slide each bulky highlight in the order that you want them displayed.

Actually found out about all of this while attempting to reply to all the stuff you said, so we both learned something new, haha.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
SB_180525

Pass: nymphokyun

// Extra

- And yes, i did some cleaning so this build's size is a bit smaller -.-

// Known Bugs
- [Tutorial] Controls on while dialogue

- Dialogue History

- Bunnies carrot in hand (invisible)

- QuickSlots: switching to Skills and back (bugs the contents)

- Hallowing (hact invisibility) only on main meshes

Reactions: Wenchy
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes