3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017

This is a more up-to-date version. The Public release was the Jan 20th release.

Newest release is 170921, but I don't have it nor do I know where to find it.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
The thing is that the September Update - 2 Years special is listed as free, wich makes me wonder will it be a new public build? would be nice if some one could confirm this.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
As much as I want this game to be amazing, the guy seems to want to do stupid shit. Like making a clothing options and calling them an update. He needs to make me H-content. He has a great use of things like Carrots, I'd love to see him take and expound upon that. Turnip in a girls ass, that kind of thing. Don't try to be everyone else, just be himself.

He is another line to 173020 (His versions at the date the released, so the "public" version is just the version that released on Jan 20th 17. Which is buggy as fuck)

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Ty for the patreon links ,uhh any one know how/ where the new sheep girl can be tamed? Downloaded it but so far no luck.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
I don't have the money right now or I would pay the 10 dollars and try the newest version. I am pretty unhappy with the public version being that the basic skills like beg are broken. I'd feel better knowing the game was playable before spending the money.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
btw how often does he update the free versions? every 4 months or so?
Looked on his website and he said he was going to update the free in October. He seems to be a 20th kind of guy, so in 16 days we may have a free update.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
any one find the sheep? or am i just blind?...
Edit: nvm found her shes at the carrots.
Wheres the double dildo - tho?

Last edited:

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
OKAY i am at the end of my rope. Captures Sheep it glitches me and itself fix it by some how getting back to house and what happens? the fucking sheep turns into a bunny girl. WHAT GIVES?
Okay, way to fix said bug goes like this:
First dont capture her at the new location, use the old one insted.
Have a Horse hum there and your whip, use it make them breed and then it should be allright.
If you yourself gets stuck breed with the horse hum and that should fix it.
Edit:
NVM only true fix is starting a new game.

Last edited:

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
OKAY i am at the end of my rope. Captures Sheep it glitches me and itself fix it by some how getting back to house and what happens? the fucking sheep turns into a bunny girl. WHAT GIVES?
Okay, way to fix said bug goes like this:
First dont capture her at the new location, use the old one insted.
Have a Horse hum there and your whip, use it make them breed and then it should be allright.
If you yourself gets stuck breed with the horse hum and that should fix it.
Edit:
NVM only true fix is starting a new game.
How the hell do you get the sheep to capture at all? How do you cancel to lead her away? All it ever does for me, is get the sheep off and I lose the dildo and I can't go anywhere.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Theres a path to your left when your looking at the sheep go there you should be able to find a box and a card in some bushes next to a sign. Use dildo on her (the card explains it pritty much) and you dont lose the dildo you might not see it but its in the grass (or if you do lose it you can get a new one from the same box)
Once you use dildo on her crouch touch her and then she will follow you for a bit. Repeat untill you get to the capture area.Have a male Hum there and the whip you will need those to get her out of the ground (you'll see)

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Theres a path to your left when your looking at the sheep go there you should be able to find a box and a card in some bushes next to a sign. Use dildo on her (the card explains it pritty much) and you dont lose the dildo you might not see it but its in the grass (or if you do lose it you can get a new one from the same box)
Once you use dildo on her crouch touch her and then she will follow you for a bit. Repeat untill you get to the capture area.Have a male Hum there and the whip you will need those to get her out of the ground (you'll see)
I can't get the animation to cancel, I touch her and it goes though the full cycle.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
I can't get the animation to cancel, I touch her and it goes though the full cycle.
you have to hold "0" [zero]after like a second the animation starts (after you touch her that is) that should cancle the animation

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
It looks like you'd have to do this about 50 times to get her over to the poll?

This guy has great ideas, but really shit at programming.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
could be a great game if it ever get finished every ver i error with auto saved game i wish get latest ver with errors in saving game i sick restarting game every day its not worth it the way it is

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes