3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
i posted all of them in an easy to understand way here pages back, don't remember in what page sadly
Sorry i can't really find them, but for this "
Black girl npc (stripping formations)
(type without '>' sign or spaces) =(equal sign) > T > 1,2,3,4,C - Stewardess girl npc (stripping formations)" For me it's unreadable....

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I've now recorded it again with the "Macro Recorder" program, which I did. When I recorded it, I was standing near Black. You can read the macro via the "Macro Recorder".

all you need is in the .rar you can find via the link.
I packed the program into the rar file
Google Drive
Is this only for spawning? Because this code's easy to understand, i don't really understand about clothes' and ets, because those that in this tread for me just gibberish

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Is this only for spawning? Because this code's easy to understand, i don't really understand about clothes' and ets, because those that in this tread for me just gibberish
as said in the previous posts, only the companion cheats for tc and black work for me.
I've tried all the other cheats and none worked for me.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
as said in the previous posts, only the companion cheats for tc and black work for me.
I've tried all the other cheats and none worked for me.
Strange bug, in my case even save file from 1.3M fork for 1.2b ver. and basic cheat still work's...Exept for cloth

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Ok, i got the list: (Your keyboard must be in English Location)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks' allot, that's much easier for my brain to comprehend, i'am to slow to understand that "=" is actually a key that need to press, sorry :D. All the cheat's i know tho from this list except for clothes. Also in my game BOOBS actually work.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Thanks' allot, that's much easier for my brain to comprehend, i'am to slow to understand that "=" is actually a key that need to press, sorry :D. All the cheat's i know tho from this list except for clothes. Also in my game BOOBS actually work.
well, BOOBS works if you are playing Free Mode after completing the Story Mode which, unlocks the LVL cap that blocks the cheat code from working.
Otherwise it doesn't, but that bug is already reported

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
well, BOOBS works if you are playing Free Mode after completing the Story Mode which, unlocks the LVL cap that blocks the cheat code from working.
Otherwise it doesn't, but that bug is already reported
Well, not much of a waste, i would like that her body might stay the same, because her OVER9000 lewdness' kind of ugly for my eye's. Her default appearance is more supple with where it's need to)) It's all about proportion's....i wonder why he made it so grotesque....

Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well, not much of a waste, i would like that her body might stay the same, because her OVER9000 lewdness' kind of ugly for my eye's. Her default appearance is more supple with where it's need to)) It's all about proportion's....i wonder why he made it so grotesque....
You can always give your thoughts about it to the Dev if you feel like it, as well as report issues or problems you had during the gameplay

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
how do get past the bunny tutorial in the barb in story mode I think I am doing it right but she doesn't follow me i put the carrot I throw the carrot i sneak then i present myself and she is supposed to follow but she doesn't any help maybe walkthrough its my first time playing this game it looks fun the only thing I don't like is that the males force on you all the time at the beginning any help please.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how do get past the bunny tutorial in the barb in story mode I think I am doing it right but she doesn't follow me i put the carrot I throw the carrot i sneak then i present myself and she is supposed to follow but she doesn't any help maybe walkthrough its my first time playing this game it looks fun the only thing I don't like is that the males force on you all the time at the beginning any help please.
You are being testes by black, right?
You want a wild Bunny to follow you or a tamed one?
-First you must insert the carrot (select it and press Q while being (crouched)
-Make sure the bunny is not watching you, otherwise she will run
-Throw the carrot near the bunny and wait until she starts eating it
-Now quickly get up and crouch in front of the Bunny while she is still eating, hold Q until she stops eating
-Once you see a pink diamond om her head, she will start following you.
-Go to the green pole with a lanter on the top and expose the carrot to her, let her eat your pussy and done

Reactions: Up_down

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
You are being testes by black, right?
You want a wild Bunny to follow you or a tamed one?
-First you must insert the carrot (select it and press Q while being (crouched)
-Make sure the bunny is not watching you, otherwise she will run
-Throw the carrot near the bunny and wait until she starts eating it
-Now quickly get up and crouch in front of the Bunny while she is still eating, hold Q until she stops eating
-Once you see a pink diamond om her head, she will start following you.
-Go to the green pole with a lanter on the top and expose the carrot to her, let her eat your pussy and done
thank you very much kind ser

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
one more question how do I activate f2 or f3 to forward the h scene because every time I click it it only lowers the volume or turns on the mic?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
one more question how do I activate f2 or f3 to forward the h scene because every time I click it it only lowers the volume or turns on the mic?
Because you're using a laptop. I use a laptop too but I don't have this kind of issues.
To me for example I have to press SHIFT+F5 to mute the sound. I dunno if this info is actually useful to you.

EDIT: is not SHIFT but FN

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
If you are playing on laptop, you have to press Fin together with the F keys in order to work

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
If you are playing on laptop, you have to press Fin together with the F keys in order to work
Yeah is FN not SHIFT my bad. But to me is different...I have to press it with the F button for doing that function.
Kinda odd you have to do it for using a F function alone.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah is FN not SHIFT my bad. But to me is different...I have to press it with the F button for doing that function.
Kinda odd you have to do it for using a F function alone.
well, maybe it depends of the location of the keyboard.
I just plug a keyboard on my laptop and play to avoid doing all that stuff.
Otherwise i press Fn + Escape to lock the Function keys, that way it will work as if it were a PC and ignore the sound/brightness function

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
once again its me sorry to ask so many questions but i swear this is the last one how do I capture a futa monster girl if there is any or the only futa is the female main character we play as

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
once again its me sorry to ask so many questions but i swear this is the last one how do I capture a futa monster girl if there is any or the only futa is the female main character we play as
By the way only the main character is able to turn futanari, ok story mode there is another one but only for once scene

Reactions: Up_down
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes