3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
New Update for the Lilly BBC game, it comes with a VR Mode and the new Nezuko dress

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
still going on with that thing uh...
I think I'll die before seeing slavebar second part released

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
still going on with that thing uh...
I think I'll die before seeing slavebar second part released
Probably it will be released for 2025 at this point.
6-7 months until the next Slavebar update and start of the Ep2 development, since the Dev wanted to add new monsters and possibly animations by polls it will take like 1-2 anims per month or so
Unless the dev were working on the ep2 on secret all this time

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Unless the dev were working on the ep2 on secret all this time
I bet he didn't.
Too much effort for doing minigames and getting easy money I suppose.
15 bucks for the last minigame is a lot and he reached almost 1000 purchases.
I think now he can start working on it.

Krokozor

Nov 11, 2021
locations of cards in free mode is bizzare. found "how to tame catgirl" and it include condom usage. but have no clue where to find condom usage card.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
locations of cards in free mode is bizzare. found "how to tame catgirl" and it include condom usage. but have no clue where to find condom usage card.
The condom card is located in the entrance of the Lake Area (in front of the blacksmith house located in Mofu Plains), you will use it a lot there. That are unlocks in the days 15-20 if i recall correctly

• Red Heart
Reactions: Krokozor

Krokozor

Nov 11, 2021
The condom card is located in the entrance of the Lake Area (in front of the blacksmith house located in Mofu Plains), you will use it a lot there. That are unlocks in the days 15-20 if i recall correctly
is there some sort of map or guide where i can find cards?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
is there some sort of map or guide where i can find cards?
there is only 2 cards: Carrot and Condom.
The Carrot you get it during the tutorial, and the condom in mofu lake.
The other things you can find are recipes for taming, they usually are scattered around the corners of each zone, if you don't want to search for them, just go with Black and purchase the recipe you need.

Also the blacksmith in mofu plains gives you hints about the location of chests with recipes (Black and TC does tell you where the condom card is if you talk with them several times)

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Oh, only now i noticed, that she don't lose her virginity by putting carrots in her depth....it's relly late but, what the fuck?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Oh, only now i noticed, that she don't lose her virginity by putting carrots in her depth....it's relly late but, what the fuck?
Technically using toys doesn't count as losing it, but as well she recovers it with magic at the end of the month ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes