3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
The magic of almost 6 years of experience in this. I literally create my own bugs at this point lol. Later I'll post the save file for yall
I tried several time bugout him with the fapet's, but it isn't work....Not a chances doing it in clean save file with no experience?

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Is there a console here, if so, how to open it?
there is no visible console for cheats, unfortunately. it would make a lot easier, especially since a few cheats don't work for me (spawn from Faps cheats don't work for me at all). the only cheats that work for me are the ones that change TC and black's clothes.

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
do the cheats actually work for you? If not I would report it to the developer. I need feedback from you for this, not that it just doesn't work for me.

So changing clammies from Black and TC works for me, but spawning a cow or another fap doesn't work for me.
Please test it with you too, so that I can email a better report to the developer.

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Is it possible to get to the orcs a second time
no, but you can go into theater mode and then you can repeat the scenes.
(The appearance from freemode is used.)
otherwise you have to open a new save game.

I think it's a shame that in free mode you can't visit any of the caves that you completed in story mode. I would like to visit the first and second cave again.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
do the cheats actually work for you? If not I would report it to the developer. I need feedback from you for this, not that it just doesn't work for me.

So changing clammies from Black and TC works for me, but spawning a cow or another fap doesn't work for me.
Please test it with you too, so that I can email a better report to the developer.
It's weird that cheats doesn't work with you. Maybe is because you don't type them fast enough? or are you doing the right steps?
Delete (backspace) key > Right Shift > S > P > A > W > N > C
You said that the Clothing cheats for NPC do work, so it means that cheats are actually working on your save file. Do cheats for money, stamina, zombie, etc work for you?

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
It's weird that cheats doesn't work with you. Maybe is because you don't type them fast enough? or are you doing the right steps?
Delete (backspace) key > Right Shift > S > P > A > W > N > C
You said that the Clothing cheats for NPC do work, so it means that cheats are actually working on your save file. Do cheats for money, stamina, zombie, etc work for you?
no, none of these work. as I said, only the clothing cheats for TC and Black works.

I've tried it on different savegames. but everywhere the same problem.

Last edited:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've tried it again in game version 1.2_B but it's the same there.
Then I believe is the location of your keyboard, usually that is what makes me unable to use cheats.
But, sometimes you have to press F5 before activating the cheat, to clear Nishy state

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Then I believe is the location of your keyboard, usually that is what makes me unable to use cheats.
But, sometimes you have to press F5 before activating the cheat, to clear Nishy state
I've tried everything, I've also tested whether a button has been swapped but even that is not the case.
I've tried restarting the game, always with the same result. therefore my question whether the cheats work for you.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I've tried everything, I've also tested whether a button has been swapped but even that is not the case.
I've tried restarting the game, always with the same result. therefore my question whether the cheats work for you.
Well that sounds like something is wrong. Have you tried to use one of those programs that registers your Keyboard inputs? You can make use of one of those and send the data to the dev for further research

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Well that sounds like something is wrong. Have you tried to use one of those programs that registers your Keyboard inputs? You can make use of one of those and send the data to the dev for further research
yes i have already done it. but if it's just me, there's something wrong with my game, if it doesn't work for you either, then it's the game itself, maybe an update.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
yes i have already done it. but if it's just me, there's something wrong with my game, if it doesn't work for you either, then it's the game itself, maybe an update.
To be honest, you are the first person I've heard of not being able to make use of the Cheats. I would suggest to go to the Nymphokyun folder in your profile folder and delete it all (make a back up just in case). Start a new game and test if you can use the cheats on the Story Mode (you can use them from the very beginning)

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
To be honest, you are the first person I've heard of not being able to make use of the Cheats. I would suggest to go to the Nymphokyun folder in your profile folder and delete it all (make a back up just in case). Start a new game and test if you can use the cheats on the Story Mode (you can use them from the very beginning)
I have tested it now. again the same problem.
but all cheats work for you?

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
yep, all of them. even the old ones that aren't listed
Maybe you can share them? Because the cheat that in the thread hard to read somehow, I'd like to see something like "Backspace" - "right shift" - SPAWNS(For sheep) or something like that, this way it easy to read....

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Maybe you can share them? Because the cheat that in the thread hard to read somehow, I'd like to see something like "Backspace" - "right shift" - SPAWNS(For sheep) or something like that, this way it easy to read....
i posted all of them in an easy to understand way here pages back, don't remember in what page sadly

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
I've now recorded it again with the "Macro Recorder" program, which I did. When I recorded it, I was standing near Black. You can read the macro via the "Macro Recorder".

all you need is in the .rar you can find via the link.
I packed the program into the rar file

Reactions: here here you
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes