3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
I don't know if anyone has noticed or tested this, but you can probably rape quest NPC's by command with a level 15-20 dog (costs the dog 1 energy).
But that only works with NPCs who have quests or who sell you something (except for TC and Black).

I don't know if other F-Pets can do this, I've only noticed it in dogs so far.
(game version 1.3_M)

Hound x Quest NPC.png HxV1.png HxV2.png HxV3.png HxV4.png HxV5.png

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Shame the dev has stopped development of the game
that would be news to me that the developer would not continue to develop the game. The last thing I know about the developer is that he's still releasing a bux fix update and later (next year) will release episode 2.

eriste

Jan 11, 2022
that would be news to me that the developer would not continue to develop the game. The last thing I know about the developer is that he's still releasing a bux fix update and later (next year) will release episode 2.
thought he was too busy working on other games

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
thought he was too busy working on other games
As far as I know, yes he is still developing the other games but he will continue to do SlaveBar. I've often written to the developer now because of bugs I've found. And in all the convasions I've had with him, he said he's more concerned with the other games this year. But SlavenBar episode 2 is further developed. (new f-pets are to be added, and new animations, in addition, men should be able to rape female npc's with male f-pets) but since he received a lot of bug reports, he will release a bug fix patch this year. (this will probably also bring 1 or 2 new animations with it (maybe a little more who knows). But we can expect it to take a while (it should be out by 2024 at the latest).

WeebLoop already discussed the whole issue on page 123. Just read the post.

Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
That's right, in case you want more information, you can go to the dev's itch (link in the op) search or ask about things or report bugs.
The Dev confirmed that the next patch will bring some extra content and it will arrive somewhat near November/December.
Regarding the other games, the dev uses them as practice and testing for new things (preset of clothing, new ways to make animations, coding, etc.) and to rest a bit of Slavebar (working 6 years no-stop for monthly updates)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I don't know if anyone has noticed or tested this, but you can probably rape quest NPC's by command with a level 15-20 dog (costs the dog 1 energy).
But that only works with NPCs who have quests or who sell you something (except for TC and Black).

I don't know if other F-Pets can do this, I've only noticed it in dogs so far.
(game version 1.3_M)

View attachment 2536208 View attachment 2536209 View attachment 2536210 View attachment 2536211 View attachment 2536212 View attachment 2536213
Oh, that seems to bypass the requirements of milk cups. Another thing is that you can use the slut system with them as well (sometimes it will fail and Nishy will perform a lewd stance emote).
Also, why is the [???] marked? it doesn't work maybe? (it should, since that is the option for Nishy Pose)

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Oh, that seems to bypass the requirements of milk cups. Another thing is that you can use the slut system with them as well (sometimes it will fail and Nishy will perform a lewd stance emote).
Also, why is the [???] marked? it doesn't work maybe? (it should, since that is the option for Nishy Pose)
the "???" is a bugged animation in the npcs. the dog then stands on its hind legs inside the npc.
all other animations go without problems.

However, as already mentioned, you can only do the whole thing with the quest npcs. With the other npc's where you normally have to give a milk cup beforehand, it's not yet implemented.

Reactions: WeebLoop

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
question has it been made possible to remove the clothes of other characters to make them nude at least during sex scenes? As it is a little off putting that they are always clothed during sex

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
question has it been made possible to remove the clothes of other characters to make them nude at least during sex scenes? As it is a little off putting that they are always clothed during sex
I You mean about the Fapets? Yes, you can undress then by making them follow you and interacting with TC, so she can shave them

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
and they stay naked afterward? even for sex scenes? also what is TC?
in version 1.3_M the fapets remain naked until you exit the game. (when the game is restarted, they are clothed again) during the sex scenes, after the shaving, they are still naked. TC is the name of the NPC you can buy clothes from. (She's always under the 2 piece building near your lust farm, and not far from Black, your mistress.)

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
in version 1.3_M the fapets remain naked until you exit the game. (when the game is restarted, they are clothed again) during the sex scenes, after the shaving, they are still naked. TC is the name of the NPC you can buy clothes from. (She's always under the 2 piece building near your lust farm, and not far from Black, your mistress.)
thank you

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how do you get other pets to eat as only the bunny eats when I throw their favorite food?
If you are on Story Mode, you must unlock the "Targeting" skill, you unlock it after meeting Horny for the first time.
If you already have the skill (after learning it or directly playing Free Mode)
You have to press MMB (Middle Mouse Bottom aka the wheel) to select the fapet, then select the food with 1-2 and press Right Click

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes