3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I'm a bit confused with the game... I "think" I have completed story mode? I reached level 20, completed the story and then a quest with "limit reached" appeared that said me to reach max level. I reached level 23 and the quest disappeared (is it a bug? or level 23 is the actual max?) but I don't think I received the quest reward, which was a "new dress". Any help on the matter?

Also... thinking that I had completed the story, I started free mode but the moment I attempted to use the womb bag on a new tamed pet (level 3 already), the game says "unknown ability, you'll learn it into the story". I'm legitimately confused now, any help? Thanks ^^

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm a bit confused with the game... I "think" I have completed story mode? I reached level 20, completed the story and then a quest with "limit reached" appeared that said me to reach max level. I reached level 23 and the quest disappeared (is it a bug? or level 23 is the actual max?) but I don't think I received the quest reward, which was a "new dress". Any help on the matter?

Also... thinking that I had completed the story, I started free mode but the moment I attempted to use the womb bag on a new tamed pet (level 3 already), the game says "unknown ability, you'll learn it into the story". I'm legitimately confused now, any help? Thanks ^^
Free mode level cap is 23.
The rewards are applied instantly after reaching X level. Usually, functions that are explained with images.
New dress missions are given after taming 10 and 20 fapets of a specific kind, you have to see the mission details for further information.

Also, did you completed all the side missions in the Story Mode or just the main plot?
If the problem persist you can send me screen shots or if you want delete your save files and replace them with my backups in the OP

Reactions: Riujin

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
The rewards are applied instantly after reaching X level. Usually, functions that are explained with images.
New dress missions are given after taming 10 and 20 fapets of a specific kind, you have to see the mission details for further information.

Also, did you completed all the side missions in the Story Mode or just the main plot?
If the problem persist you can send me screen shots or if you want delete your save files and replace them with my backups in the OP
I did complete all of the side missions on the story mode, all except the limit reached? It suddenly disappeared when I reached level 23. So unless I'm missing something (limit reached not completed yet, or some hidden side quest) I think I have completed everything.

I suppose I'll unlock the womb bag skill while levelling up? On the free mode I mean

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I did complete all of the side missions on the story mode, all except the limit reached? It suddenly disappeared when I reached level 23. So unless I'm missing something (limit reached not completed yet, or some hidden side quest) I think I have completed everything.

I suppose I'll unlock the womb bag skill while levelling up? On the free mode I mean
Did you also completed all the skill related missions at the beginning of the Free mode, right?

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Did you also completed all the skill related missions at the beginning of the Free mode, right?
I'm not sure I get what you mean, I still haven't nothing nothing on the free mode. Just grabbed a bunny, put it into the nest and nothing else, I'm day 3 or 4. Do I need to level up and stuff? I though it was a bug

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm not sure I get what you mean, I still haven't nothing nothing on the free mode. Just grabbed a bunny, put it into the nest and nothing else, I'm day 3 or 4. Do I need to level up and stuff? I though it was a bug
Well, once you start the free mode, by pressing TAB you will see the missions log, there will be many objectives there which awards you with skills and functions
There are 3 sections: Level up, Rise your reputation and, Help the NPCs

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Well, once you start the free mode, by pressing TAB you will see the missions log, there will be many objectives there which awards you with skills and functions
There are 3 sections: Level up, Rise your reputation and, Help the NPCs
I just checked and nothing speak about a womb bag skill, except a generic "skill" at level 15. However, if its not a common bug I suppose I'll just need to level up ^^
The vanishing of "reach limit" in story mode, the inability to make a new game+ and the fact that the game said that "I need to unlock wobbag in story mode" while I was in free mode... confused me a little bit.

I suppose I can start new game+ when I have completed story mode and reached level 20 in FREE MODE and not story mode, correct?

Feb 26, 2021
does anyone know how to take clothing off because i am doing an tutorial to tam the rabit hirl but the instruction do not tell me how and the video is too low quality for me to read it

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I just checked and nothing speak about a womb bag skill, except a generic "skill" at level 15. However, if its not a common bug I suppose I'll just need to level up ^^
The vanishing of "reach limit" in story mode, the inability to make a new game+ and the fact that the game said that "I need to unlock wobbag in story mode" while I was in free mode... confused me a little bit.

I suppose I can start new game+ when I have completed story mode and reached level 20 in FREE MODE and not story mode, correct?
Yes, new game + only resets your free mode progress.
It's weird to hear about that kind of bug, i haven't got it never

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
does anyone know how to take clothing off because i am doing an tutorial to tam the rabit hirl but the instruction do not tell me how and the video is too low quality for me to read it
press R and select the clothing you want to remove.
If you are doing the first bunny capture during Story Mode, you can skip the undressing part

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023

So I don't know which version you use, but my maximum level is 25 and not level 23. In addition, the story is only over when you had the credits.

In order to be able to use the W-bag, you must have completed the associated mission in story mode.

And sorry that the text in the picture is written in German, but I don't usually speak English. Max Level.png

Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
So I don't know which version you use, but my maximum level is 25 and not level 23. In addition, the story is only over when you had the credits.

In order to be able to use the W-bag, you must have completed the associated mission in story mode.

And sorry that the text in the picture is written in German, but I don't usually speak English. View attachment 2510651
So, did you got to fix your issue?
If not, delete your Nymphokyun folder and replace it with my "Quick Start" save file (link in the original post). That one comes without bugs

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018

And sorry that the text in the picture is written in German, but I don't usually speak English. View attachment 2510651
I did get the credits that said about a future episode 2,they appeared after the parasite lamia. And I'll try to reach level 25, maybe they'll unlock something

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Sorry for the off trade, but someone have the new ver of Orks Rayona BBC game of this author? In this update you actually can turn off the orks that wander around your precious playmate....

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I did get the credits that said about a future episode 2,they appeared after the parasite lamia. And I'll try to reach level 25, maybe they'll unlock something
well, seems like your save is broken somehow. Just replace it with my backup then

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
what should be wrong with my score? I reached level 25 on all my saves.
maybe your savegame is broken?
I'm happy to share my score if you want to see it for yourself. no matter if only story mode or free mode.
I even have both versions (male cocks or monster cocks)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
what should be wrong with my score? I reached level 25 on all my saves.
maybe your savegame is broken?
I'm happy to share my score if you want to see it for yourself. no matter if only story mode or free mode.
I even have both versions (male cocks or monster cocks)
Right. Share here your save file in zip or rar, so i can check them

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
Right. Share here your save file in zip or rar, so i can check them

Here is my entire save. savegames 1-6 may have the inventory bug. everyone after that doesn't have it though. (as long as you don't add another w-bug)

If the zip that is attached does not work, simply download my zip using the link: .

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Here is my entire save. savegames 1-6 may have the inventory bug. everyone after that doesn't have it though. (as long as you don't add another w-bug)

If the zip that is attached does not work, simply download my zip using the link: MEGA.
Okey, I'll check them.

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
So I managed to reach level 25 in story mode, no news about the vanished "limit reach" quest that was supposed to give me a new dress, but when I moved to free mode I hade the womb bag skill unlocked! So I suppose that's a victory :) (I just hope that the new dress isn't bugged out even in free mode, I'm rather curious to see it).

Thanks for all the help!

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes