3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how can you increase ur reputation? everytime i talk to a npc in a town they just litteraly say "Eww don't talk to me you low rank" and etc
Well, there are various ways :
-The first step is to get a cup of milk and give it for free.
By interacting with a NPC they will say "Eww don't talk to me you low rank (fapet_name)"
With that you can know what Fapet they like and try to get milk of the Fapet they named.

-The second, after gifting the cup of milk, get yourself clean (-75% of dirtyness) and press Shift + Enter with the NPC, have sex and you will get extra Rep.

-Third, once you unlock the wore job you can prostitute yourself if you are clean and get some reputation

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
what fucking sucks?
Gotta sneak past goblins, goblins can spot you even if you don't approach then you're forced to sit through a 5 minute goddamn sex loop you can't press any buttons to speed up or escape (at least buttons that you'd expect). You move like you're in liquid shit, the "sex" is a punishment & the heroine isn't all that attractive anyway.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Gotta sneak past goblins, goblins can spot you even if you don't approach then you're forced to sit through a 5 minute goddamn sex loop you can't press any buttons to speed up or escape (at least buttons that you'd expect). You move like you're in liquid shit, the "sex" is a punishment & the heroine isn't all that attractive anyway.
Well, that event is meant to be a forced sex scene (rape) so they will spot you always, the MC is slow at the beginning since she is weakened and poisoned, later she regains her speed.
Sex is hasted by holding F2, maybe you didn't see the notification

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Well duh, the main point of the game story, that you got rapped all the time to the extent that your MC is actually want to be raped...The half of story is vomit inducing and actually pointless from what it have right now and how abrupt it ends...Game mechanics tho kind of fun to use to your fetishes' from what that game may offer to you.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
What is Nishy's hairstyle? the figures that i have are all with very short hair.
That is the pony tail hair style, you can get it from the summer event If i recall correctly. Also by using the CTL cheat, but that might destroy your wardrobe
Edit: might as well be the Slime hair style

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
there is a quest that says that I need 13 stamina to do advanced taming, but I'm level 20 and I only have 12 stamina... do I need an higher level or is it a bug?

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
there is a quest that says that I need 13 stamina to do advanced taming, but I'm level 20 and I only have 12 stamina... do I need an higher level or is it a bug?

At level 25, you have 14 stamina. so advanced taming is possible.
However, you can only achieve this if you have reached the maximum level in story mode.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes